Chapter 10

-Jinxx’s POV-

“ANDY!! ASHLEY!!” We all yelled as we searched for the two. What has happened to them?

“Damn. I must’ve brought bad luck to you guys. Once I visited you all this shit happened. I’m sorry.” Sandra told us, feeling sort of guilty.

“Sandra, don’t be stupid. You’ve never done anything.” Jake told Sandra.

“Thanks.”

As we walked, I saw Juliet just walking there. I can see it in her face that she’s filled with guilt. I went to her and tried to talk to her.

“Hey. You okay?”

“… This is all my fault isn’t it. If I had never come to the movies all of this wouldn’t have happened.” Juliet sighed.

“Well, everyone makes mistakes. Don’t feel guilty about yourself.” I comforted her.

“I even blackmailed Ashley so he could just make out with me. I’m a whore.” she said as tears dropped from her face. Well, that was a bit whore-ish.

“Oh wow. Well you shouldn’t do that again.”

“Of course. I have to find a way to apologize to them… I ruined their bond together.”

“Don’t worry, they’ll forgive you, I’m sure of that. I hope. Well, you see, they are like brothers. Ashley will always make sure Andy is safe and protected, which is really adorable if you ask me.” I giggled.

“True. Ashley did worry about Andy a lot.”

All of us stopped in front of Andy’s house.

“Are you sure they’re in there?” Jake asked CC.

“Of course dude. Where else do you think they’ll go?” CC answered confidently.

So we entered the house. There was no one downstairs.

“We have to look for them separately” Sandra suggested. “Their house is sort of big so it might be hard to look for them.” Everyone agreed and looked everywhere.

Juliet and I searched for the basement.

“ANDY! ASHLEY!” I yelled as it echoed through the whole basement.

“Hey.” Juliet looked at me.

“What is it?”

“Do you ever think… no nevermind.”

“… Ok then.” I simply nodded because I don’t want to get into her mind, making her guiltier.

“WE FOUND THEM!” I heard CC from upstairs so Juliet and I ran to where they are.

We were stunned on what we saw.

They were sleeping so adorably. More like, a couple.

Ashley was facing Andy with his arms around him and Andy was doing the same. What the hell actually happened?