Chapter 16

Andy and I got into my house, where my parents were never there.

“Now what?” I looked at him.

“I don’t know. What do you want to do?” He looked back.

I thought for a while and decided to tell him about his parents being worried about him.

“They don’t care about me. They wanted me to be what they wanted me to be, but they never let me be what I wanted to be. Every time I do something unrelated to what the wanted, they hurt me, physically and mentally.” Andy said, looking away.

“Sorry about that.” I apologized. I didn’t know what else to say so I hugged him.

 “Andy…”  I whispered in his ear. “I’ll be here for you. I’ll be your family when no one’s there for you. I promise I won’t let anyone or anything hurt you.” I hugged him closer to me as he shed a tear from his face.

“I love you Ashley.” Andy said with a damaged tone as he hugged back.

“I love you too, Andy.”

---

We we’re watching a movie, Batman obviously. Andy’s head was on my chest while his hand was wrapped around my waist, I had my hand around his shoulders. Yeah… this is the kind of relationship I wanted for all my life, now it’s a dream come true.

“I’m hungry…” Andy purred on my chest in a really cute way. Damn, who wouldn’t deny that?

“Alright, Andy.” I stood up slowly and walked to the kitchen. I opened the fridge.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand there was nothing inside. Wow I haven’t been shopping the last few weeks. Guess I have to go out then. I went back to the living room, seeing Andy, lying down on the sofa. He was pretty focused on the movie I guess.

“Hey Andy, I’m gonna go on a small shopping trip.”

“Why?” He looked up at me.

“There’s nothing in the fridge. I haven’t been shopping in a long time. Want to come along?” I invited him, he nodded excitedly.

This is gonna be the best shopping trip ever.