Chapter 8

-A/N- 

OKAY GET READY FOR SOME FEELS, PEASANTS LOL.

----------

-Andy’s POV-

I woke up at 3 in the morning. I felt like everything was going great, I found myself a new girl and all, but I feel like… I’ve been ignoring Ashley, my best friend. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t have met Juliet, and I would probably be filled with scars all over my body, or even worse: I would’ve killed myself.

I should thank him with all my heart and talk to him like we haven’t met in years, yeah.

I noticed he wasn’t in his snoozie sack so I thought maybe he went outside.

As I opened the door, I saw the most fucked up thing ever.

Juliet making out with Ashley.

Why would they do this to me?

“WHAT THE FUCK” were the only words that came out of my mouth.

“NO YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND LET ME EXPLAIN” Ashley yelled at me.

“YOU AND JULIET??? YOU AND JULIET????” I pointed at the two people who broke my heart.

“ASHLEY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS”

“PLEASE ANDY IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN TO ME” he grabbed both of my shoulders.

“No.” I said as I pushed away his filthy hands of his. How dare he do this.

The man that saved my life broke my heart, he broke our friendship…

He betrayed me.

He betrayed me…

 I walked away when Jinxx got out of the room telling us to quiet down. I don’t know what to do, I don’t know where to go.

I heard Ashley calling me by my name, but I just ignored it.

I don’t know who to talk to.

I don’t know who to trust anymore.

…Am I being over dramatic? OK yea maybe a little but fuck it.

I ran home, crying. I really thought I have hope for a new loved one. I thought she was going to be the one. Well, I think everyone is going to be the one except all of them left me.

So… no one actually cares about me?

I opened the door to my room, the place where it all ended and began. So many memories popped up on my mind once I entered. I sat on my bed and cried, with both hands on my face. Thank god my parents aren’t here or else they’d probably ask what the hell is up and I’d just rage.

I caught my eye on this razor that was on my table

Should I do it?

No… Ashley told me not to.

…..

….

Whatever.

I took the blade anyway.