Chapter 20

-A/N-

YAY, finally. An upload after sooo fucking long. And since I haven't updated in such a long time, I present you a long-ass chapter. I have been busy working on so many shit so, yeah. And I cant believe this story had reached 3k views. Holy shit. I rememeber posting this story and got so happy (that I pranced around the living room, screaming.) when it got 19 views. Thanks a lot, and I hope that all of you enjoy this chapter. Ily random person <3

-

He… he fucking got hit instead of me. I can’t fucking believe this!

“ASHLEY!!!!” I yelled out loud, running towards him.

“Ashley, please don’t leave me!” I told him, tears were rolling down on my face… I can’t believe I’m losing the person I truly love the most, even though…

No. I wont lose him this way.”

“SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE! PLEASE!!” I yelled loudly. People surrounded us, dialing their phones.

Tears were rolling down my face and the ambulance finally came. The nurses got out of the vehicle and put Ashley in.

“Are you his friend?” The nurse asked.

“I’m more than just a friend.” I answered, entering the ambulance where Ashley was.

--

I looked at Ashley’s body. It was lifeless. I can’t believe he sacrificed himself for me. Why does he keep doing this? Why haven’t I don’t anything for him?

Guilt was running through me. I covered my face with my hands then I let the tears fall down.

We finally reached the hospital. The nurses rushed Ashley in to the emergency room.

“Stay strong, Ashley.” I whispered while running with the nurses.

They reached the Emergency Room but they wouldn’t let me inside. I stood by the door and watched as they tried to bring Ashley back. I was getting real nervous. He wasn’t reacting to anything!

W…what if…

He doesn’t come back to life?

Thoughts flooded my head by that second. I don’t know what the fuck to do; I have to at least do something to save him, I-

“Sir?” one of the doctors came out of the E.R. and called out to me.

I quickly stood up and followed the doctor inside the room and rushed to Ashley, sobbing. He was covered with those plastic tubes all over his body. He seemed so faint and lifeless…

“We couldn’t bring his consciousness back and his heart rate has gone down, really, really, really down.” The doctor showed the monitor and I saw his heart rate. It was barely going up.

“N…no…” I whimpered.

“There’s little chance that he may survive. He may be unconscious, but surely he can hear you, maybe if you talk to him-“

“He’ll be back?” I looked at the doctor with teary eyes.

“…Yes.” The doctor nodded.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” The doctor went out of the room, leaving Ashley and me alone. He’ll be alive… I know it.

“Ashley…?” I said with my weak throat.

“I don’t know if you can hear me, but please listen…” I gulped. “I have just finally found the love of my life and without you, I don’t know where I’d be…” I sobbed into his chest.