Chapter 17

We just finished shopping. Damn, we had a lot of fun! You can imagine what happened. We were like a cute couple haha. I’m pretty sure we disgusted some people but I don’t care, I’m with the person I love the most.

While we were walking, something caught my eye on a post. It had big letters that says “LOST” with Andy’s face in it. It was Andy’s parents… they’re looking for him.

I took the paper and hid it.

“Hey Andy,”

“Yo?”

“Can we take this road?” I pointed at the road I was talking about.

“…All right.” Andy said, sort of confused on why.

-Andy’s POV-

“Can we take this road?” Ashley asked, pointing at the way.

“…All right.” I agreed. The road seemed so familiar though. It’s weird for Ashley to take me to these kinds of eh… things.

We stopped in front of our house.  Why would he take me here?

“Andy.” Ashley turned to me while showing me a piece of paper with me in it. Holy shit. I looked back up at him with confusion.

“You’re parents are worried madly about you. I think it’s time we need to talk to them.” Ashley put his hands on my shoulders.

“B-but-“

“No buts. I’ll take care of it, okay?”

“…Okay…” I slowly nodded.

He pecked me a kiss on the lips and went to the door. His hand was shaking while nervously knocking. I came closer to him and held his hand, giving him the courage to talk to my parents.

“Yes?” Mom opened the door. Her eyes widened when she saw me. She quickly gave me a hug. She was about to take me into the house until she saw Ashley. Mom grabbed me, pulling me inside the house while pushing Ashley away.

“Mom, please if you would just give him some time to explain --“ I begged while trying to make her let go of me.

“I would never listen to a scum like him—“ Mom interrupted me.

“Mom.” I said as I stood up for Ashley. “Please…” I looked at her, hoping that she would let Ashley explain.

Mom looked like she didn’t have a choice so she let us in.

We sat in the living room, Ashley and I were facing my mom. Ashley was about to speak until my dad came down the stairs.

“What’s this faggot doing in our house?” He pointed at Ashley, making me feel so bad about him. He was staring at the floor, looking guilty of what he has done. I can feel him sobbing a little…

“Chris.” Mom put her hand on dad’s, cooling him down.

“Why are you here?” Dad calmly asked Ashley.

“I’m here to explain everything that happened, but please promise me that you two would listen.” Ashley nervously answered, still shaking.