Chapter 9

-A/N- 

more feels more feels more feels more feels 
BE SURE TO LISTEN TO THAT VIDEO ON THE SIDE
IT INCREASES THE FEELS METER 696969699696969 TIMES 

-----

-Ashley’s POV-

I ran all the way to his house, and I opened the door with my blood rushing. I looked for Andy everywhere.

“ANDY! ANDY?!? WHERE ARE YOU?” I yelled at the place. There wasn’t a single answer.

I ran upstairs and saw the door to Andy’s room. I eavesdropped and I heard him sobbing. Shit. This is all my fault.

I tried to open the door, but it was locked so I banged the door.

“ANDY! OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN”  

“Go Away.”

I quickly searched my pockets for a substitute for a key then I felt something cold and hard. It was Andy’s key which he gave to me and told me to use it when he’s doing anything stupid. Well, he has never done anything at all so this is a big chance. I don’t know why the key’s still in my pocket.

Probably for emergency situations?

Lol heck whatever. I put the key in the knob and opened the door.

I saw him cutting himself. 6 cuts already, all of them deep.

“A-Andy… Why-“

“Get out.”

I showed the key to him and he got a really confused face.

“Remember a few months ago? You gave me this key and told me that if you ever do something stupid, I’d use this to stop you.” I told him.

“H-how did you know I was going to be in my room?”

“It’s your room. It’s where you usually do stupid stuff.”

Andy was speechless and started crying so hard.

“Why’d you care so much about me?” Andy sobbed.

I hugged him, should I tell him… ?

“Do you really want to know?”

Andy nodded as a sign of response.

“Close your eyes.”

Andy slowly closed his eyes that had a really beautiful blue glow.

I never thought of anything, nothing at all. I just thought of confessing my feelings to this man. If he rejects me, it’s ok. I understand.

I slowly leaned closer and kissed him, not even thinking twice. I slowly pulled away and see his reaction. Andy slowly opened his eyes and was speechless, still.

“Yell at me all you want. If you don’t want me near you, then I won’t be. I don’t want to put bullshit through your life.” I told him, as he was confused with what happened.

I stood up to leave because I know he wanted to be alone until…

“W-Wait.” He grabbed my hand and left a tear.

“D-Don’t leave me.” He held my hand even tighter than before.

“I don’t care what in hell you are. You are my best friend. You are always there for me when no one else is. I really don’t know what to do without you. Don’t leave me…” He cried onto my hand.

I was going to sob. No lie. All the feels coming onto me. Shit.

I sat down the bed and kissed him in the forehead and hugged him again. We were both sobbing and crying and shit like that.

“Please… don’t ever hurt yourself again. Promise me that.” I whispered in his ear.

“I promise.” He whispered back.

I took the razor and threw it outside.

“What?” Andy looked at me.

“Just making sure.”

Andy hugged me again.