Chapter 6

-A/N- 

omg i think im making juliet look bad. well she isnt okay. ive never met her but i personally think she has a great personality and a great girlfriend ok das all bye enjoy the storyyy 

----- 

“WHAT THE FUCK –“ I stopped myself, noticing everybody else is still asleep and then continued with a whisper. “what the hell are you doing???”

“Making out with you?” Juliet replied as she smiled.

I am confused. I thought you liked Andy?”

“Let’s discuss this outside shall we?”

Well this is going to be a long talk. I might regret having this moment.

“Are you insane? Andy likes you and this is wha-“ I said as she interrupted me by pointing her finger at my lips.

“Shh. Let me talk first.”

“ok u ho.” I mumbled to myself.

“Remember the first day we met?”

“Yea it was yesterday.”

“That was the day that my boyfriend broke up with me. I had no one to talk to so I decided to watch batman. I keep hearing this guy screaming batman at the very back so I turned my head and I saw the two of you. My eyes were stuck on you… and that moment when you smiled at him, god. That moment I prayedthat you would talk to me. And the next thing I knew, you did. My heart was pounding fast that I have no idea how to react. You looked so much better when you were close to me. Then you introduced me to Andy. Sure, we had fun times, but at those times I always kept thinking of you.”

I just stared at her at that moment of silence. I don’t know what to say. I can’t just reject her, but so I have to do things the right way (aka my way)

“Juliet… this isn’t right.” I said as I shook my head. “Andy also had a hard time getting over his ex that he had been with in a long time, and I don’t want to get his heart broken again. Especially because of me, his best friend. J-just… try to get to know him okay? Who knows you two might be a big thing someday.” I finished the sentence with a little tear coming down from my face. Fuck why am I sobbing.

“If you don’t want to do it for him, then at least do it for me. It would mean a lot.” I held her hand as I begged.

“Wow. You care a lot about him. I did not expect that…”

“Of course I care about him! He means the world to me… I’d do anything for him to be happy. Wait what did I just fucking say.” I got real nervous I had no idea how those words got out of my mouth. And I said it to some girl that I barely know omg.

“Did you just say that—“

“No. You didn’t hear anything okay I’m out.”

I’m literally panicking right now oh god what do I do

“YOU LIKE HIM??”

“Pfft,  No!” I said as I pretended not to like him, slightly blushing.

“YOUUUU LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!” Juliet pointed at me

I am panicking so hard right now someone please help me

“OKAY I LIKE HIM but please don’t tell everyone else okay or else I’m going to fucking kill you” I said quickly as I held her mouth to shut her. Still panicking.