Chapter 14

I quickly got off Andy and tried to explain it to her, but she grabbed me in the hair and she was literally dragging me out of the house. I growled in pain as she did.

“MOM, DON’T!” Andy cried, running towards her mom.

“NO, YOU STAY THERE MISTER, DON’T EVEN DARE TO COME CLOSE TO THIS MAN.” Mrs. Biersack said in a very, very angry tone. This isn’t going anywhere good. Fuck it.

“AND STAY OUT! Don’t even think about coming back.” Mrs. Biersack pushed me out of the door and locked it.

I didn’t want to bother them, so I just waited outside the house, just sitting there, hoping to see Andy again…

-Andy’s POV-

No, I don’t want to be separated from Ashley like this, not this way. I fought my way but my mom was too strong. I saw Ashley being pushed away outside of my own door.

“ASHLEY!” I screamed and banged my fists at the door, hoping to see Ashley get back to me.

My Mom pulled me away from the door and yelled at me.

“What do you think you were doing with that man?!” My mom yelled at me even louder than before. I just stood there, quietly. I wanted to say everything but my throat was too weak.

“Mom, please liste-“

“What’s going on here?” I was interrupted when dad came home.

“Your son, Chris, our son!” my mom pointed at me, making me guiltier of what I have done. Oh well this had been a very great day.

“What’s wrong Andy?” My dad turned to me, but I looked away and went upstairs and locked myself in my room.

I can’t lose another person that I love again. Fuck my lifleifleifa.

I can still hear my parents’ conversation downstairs. It made me so pissed off and sad at the same time. I was planning to cut myself but then I remembered Ashley’s words. I cried harder when I did.