Chapter 7

-A/N-

Hey. Sorry I havent been updating. school being an ass to me, all the assignments and shit. oh you know the feeling. i promise to upload more today because i know i might not be able to update in the next few weeks, or months. 

here goes

--------

“OKAY I LIKE HIM but please don’t tell everyone else okay or else I’m going to fucking kill you” I said quickly as I held her mouth to shut her. Still panicking.

“I see why you are looking at him a lot. Like the one where we were watching Marley and Me, and I thought you were looking at me haha.” Juliet laughed.

I just shrugged after that. It was 3 in the morning and I have to go back to sleep but yea I can’t anymore so I decided to go to the kitchen and drink a cup of coffee or some shit.

“You should probably go back to sleep. Go sleep in my snoozie- I mean sleeping bag if you want to” I told Juliet. “AND DON’T tell ANYONE about my secret.” I continued.

“Sure, I wont tell anyone.”

Well I feel safe now I guess I don’t have to worry about things.

“In one condition” Juliet continued.

This aint gonna be good help me

“Wh-what.”

“You have to make out with me”

“What??!?! I cant do that!” I defended myself. That would be disgusting.

“Do it or I’ll tell everyone you’re gay.”

I had no choice. Ugh damn this bitch.

“Fine. But I wouldn’t be making out with morning breath”

“Oh that’s fine. I was kissing you earlier anyway.” Juliet said as she slowly leaned close to me.

Here goes nothing.

Juliet pressed her lip against mine. I don’t know how I would feel about this. I just hope no one will see us doing this or I’d die.

Anyway, she let her tongue enter my mouth. If I pushed her away she’d tell everyone. If you ask me, it was pretty disgusting, but I had to do it for my own goo-

“WHAT THE FUCK?” Andy shouted as he came out of the door.

“NO ANDY YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND LET ME EXPLAIN” I grabbed his shoulder to make him listen to me.

“YOU AND JULIET? YOU AND JULIET?!?!??!?” Andy pointed at us.

Well this had been a great day. The last person that I wanted to see us making out was the first one to see us making out.

“ASHLEY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?”

“PLEASE ANDY, IF YOU WOULD JUST LISTEN TO ME-“ I grabbed both of his shoulders.

“No.” Andy pushed away.

Well fuck. The person I love now hates me. I didn’t even get the chance to confess to him.

“Hey hey, what’s all the ruckus??” Jinxx got out of the room while rubbing his eyes, still sleepy. “You know, everyone else is still asleep so might as well… lower the volume.” He continued.

Andy just ran away. I followed him while calling his name, but he just ignored me.

This is the worst day of my life.