Chapter 19

-Chris/Mr.Biersack POV-

Amy and I headed to the kitchen to talk about the situation.

“Chris dear,” Amy started talking. “Ashley’s feelings for Andy are pure and true, just like how we love each other. You shouldnt let that thought get in your mind too much.” She said, holding my hand.

“I know that… I just didn’t want Andy to go to the wrong hands. And… I don’t want them to be bullied. You know how people act today right?” I answered. “What if that Ashley kid hurts our little boy?”

“You really thing he would? His love is true. Like Andy said, Ashley saved his life a lot of times and I believe that. If it weren’t for him, Andy wouldn’t be here. We should be more than thankful to him.” She told me and we both turned to the two. Ashley was hugging Andy, comforting him.

After a while we looked right back at each other. We nodded, deciding our answer.

We walked back to the living room, hearing their conversation with each other.

“What if they wanted to disown me?” Andy asked Ashley, sobbing.

“They wont, it’s gonna be okay… I promise.” He answered.

“Hey, Ashley.” I called the man who looked back at me, sweating, nervous.

“Take care of my son for me, alright? If you hurt him, I will beat the fuck out of you.” I told him, enlightening his face.

“Mr. Biersack, a-are you serious?!” He increased his voice, looking happier.

“Hell yes, I’m damn serious.”

“Mr. Biersack, thank you so much, I-I don’t know what to say!” He said, shaking my hands. Amy and I laughed a little.

Andy gave Amy and me a hug. “Thank you.” He said, smiling with tears from his face.

“Anytime, son.”

Andy let go and hugged Ashley, now that I think about it, there is nothing wrong. I looked at Amy and kissed her at the cheek, making her blush.

“Oh, shit, yeah we gotta go home.” Ashley looked at his watch, it was about 10pm.

“You can stay for the night if you want to.” I offered.

“No Chris, we should give them the time to be alone. You know what I’m saying?” Amy told me, giving me a wink.

“…Ah, fine. I’ll give you two a ride back home.”

“Chris?” she glared at me. Ooh, can’t deny that.

“All right, all right.”

“Thanks a lot, Mr. Biersack. We’ll head out home now.” Ashley shook hands with me. When they left, we waved, and so did they. I hate to say this but…

I hope their relationship turns out well.

-Andy’s POV-

I can’t believe it. My parents actually accepted Ashley and me even though they’re strict Christians and all that. I’m really glad I have a friend, no, a boyfriend like him, a person that I truly love and that truly loves me.

We got our shopping bags and waved good bye to my parents. We were heading home.

“It’s really dark around these parts. Robbers could be anywhere.” Ashley told me, leading us into the short cut.

It was pretty bright here. There were cars almost everywhere, even at a time like this.

Ashley held my hand while we were walking down the brightly lit streets. I held back and looked at him, smiling. He also looked back. He smiled at first, but then his face turned into somehow… panicked.

“LOOK OUT!!!” Ashley pushed me out of the way, getting hit by the car that was driving fast towards us...