Chapter 18

-A/N-

 so i managed to update. my computer is still broken but it'll get fixed real soon, hopefully. i'll give you a long chapter this time. thanks for the wait!

ps, starting this chapter its going to get really dramatic. really. 

---

-Mrs. Biersack/Amy's POV-

"Amy, this is crazy, we don't have time for this bullshit." Chris whispered harshly. 

"Honey, just give the boy a chance." I told him; he mumbled the word 'Fine.'

Andy's friend was getting really nervous. I could see the sweats dropping from the side of his face.

"Mr. Biersack, when was the time you have first fallen in love with Mrs. Biersack?" the boy started. 

"What?" Chris and I exclaimed. 

"That moment when you had feelings for her. When se was the most special and important person in your whole life?" He continued.

My inside melted. Chris held my hand and looked at me.

"I dont know where this is going but... the time I had fallen in love with her was the day we met. Her eyes were the most beautiful things in the whole universe. For me, it was more valuable than any jewel, gem, or whatever it is in the world." Chris stopped and smiled at me, of course, I smiled back.

"And that moment when we were together, I promised myself that I won't let anything bad happen to her." He continued. 

"Oh, Chris." I shook my head, smiling more.

"It's true love, isnt it?" The boy asked. Chris and I nodded. We pecked a kiss on the lips when we did. That sweet man <3 

-Ashley's POV-

Mr. and Mrs. Biersack pecked a kiss with each other. It was a really sweet thing to look at, when they did, I slowly held Andy's hand and looked at him, making him look back.

"Why are you asking us, anyway?" Mr. Biersack asked. 

"Because..." I gulped. I manned up and finally confessed. "That's how I love your son, Andy." 

Andy held my hand harder, and both his parents couldnt say anything. 

"Mom, dad, I'm sorry but... I love him too." Andy told them, making me feel so special. This is the first time he actually said that with... feelings.

"I know it's hard to understand and accept this. But-"

"Ashley." Andy said, interrupting my sentence. What is he planning to say?

"Hey, you guys should know that Ashley has saved my life like, a lot of times. I felt really worthless and useless before and that made me want to hard and kill myself, but Ashley was always there for me. He would never let anything bad happen to me. I was really dumb the whole time I didnt know what to do with myself, literally. Dad, isn't that how you treat mom?" Andy let out a heavy sigh. Wow. I never see him talk like that. He's being so serious...

"...I respect that..." Mr. Biersack sighed. "But with the same gen-"

"What's wrong with being gay, dad?" Andy said straightly which stopped his dad from talking.

"Dad, this isnt just some teenage, puppy relationship. Like how you said your love with mom is true. I've had relationships with women before but it doesnt always turn out happy. Every time the girl leaves me, Ashley was always there to comfort me." He said, shedding some tears from his beautiful, blue eyes.

"Sorry." Andy's voice squeaked while he burst into tears.

"It's okay Andy. It's all right..." I hugged him, letting him sob into me.

"Chris." Mrs. Biersack turned to her husband. They decided to go to the kitchen to talk about Andy and me. 

"I hope it goes well." I whispered to Andy, hugging him tighter in my arms.