Chapter One

Hey. I'm Natalie. Just an average girl that goes to Mayflower High. I like to sing and draw. I don't have many talents. You could say that I'm kinda boring.

~Alarm goes off~
~7:00am~

Rise and shine, Natalie.

It was raining hard outside. All I could hear is the rain falling onto the ground. For some weird reason, the sound of rain made me feel better. I closed my eyes again. Today was a school day, but I don't want to wake up. I want to have my wonderful dreams, but I don't want my dark nightmares. These days, I've been getting a lot of nightmares. Some about me dying, some about me getting murdered, some about my mother and father dying in the horrible car accident 1 year ago.

~flashback~

"My princess has grown so much now! Say, let's go have a dinner to celebrate your birthday. Even if it's a little early, we can still celebrate it," Father said with a warm smile.

"What would you like to eat sweetie? Pizza? Sushi? Ramen? Fermented black bean soup?" Mother asked me.

"I would like to have... I don't know. Mother, Father, you guys can choose, I can't make up my mind." I grinned widely.

"Okay let's go for KBBQ!" My Mother said as she went upstairs to get changed.

"Alright then! I'm gonna go change now." I ran up the stairs and into my room. I decided to wear a white tank top and black shorts and paired it with white converse.

~in the car~

"Mother, can you change the station please?" I said.

"Sure." She changed the station and I heard the song Danger by BTS.

I started to kind of dance to the song, my mother did as well.

"HONEY WA--" my Father shouted but it was too late.

A truck collided with the car and we end up hitting another car.

~End of flashback~

I survived with a broken neck and broken arm. No spinal cord injury. I wished that I had passed away with them than to suffer without them. A tear fell from my left eye, the thought makes me cry.

I wiped my year and got off my bed. It's time to start a fresh day. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair, then I put on my uniform. I had cereal for breakfast cause I was too lazy to make breakfast.

I stepped outside and took a deep breath and closed my eyes, listening to the rain fall. I opened my umbrella and off I go.

~at school~

I didn't have many friends, I only have a few so I wouldn't be totally lonely.

"Nat, nat, nat!!! That Jacob guy just winked at me!! EEEEEEEEE!" My best friend, Chloe, squealed.

"And...? You like him now?" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Pft don't be such a hater. He's so perfect and like OMG." She squealed again.

"Aish you fall for too many guys."

"Aish you need a boyfriend. You've been single for too long. Time to find a guy!" She tapped her wrist as if she was wearing a watch.

-bell rings-

"Cya later, Chloe. And I don't need a boyfriend yet." I said and chuckled.

"Pftttttt sure you don't." She replied then rolled her eyes and walked away.

I walked to class and sat at my designated seat next to some guy named Alex. I hate him, he's just so weird and disturbing.

"Today we are learning how to blah blah blah blah."

I started to zone out. I kept on thinking about the car accident. The scene kept on repeating in my head. I screamed while covering my ears. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Natalie, Natalie! Are you okay? Stop screaming! What wrong?" The teacher was attacking me with loads of questions.

I didn't reply. I started to break down. I didn't know what to do. People were laughing at me like I was mentally ill.

"Why is she screaming? Does she have mental issues?"

"She's so weird."

"What the hell?"

I grabbed my bag and ran out of the classroom. I could take it anymore. I hated this school. I wanted to start all over. I want to.. Transfer.

~later that evening~

'Chloe, I'm gonna transfer schools. I don't wanna be made fun of at this school.'

Chloe: nuuuu, I understand but I'll be alone :c.

'I know but you'll have to support me. I only have you.'

Chloe: alright then :c. What school are you transferring to?

'Star Academy'

Chloe: STAR ACADEMY?!? You do know that BTS goes there right...

'Yeah... WAIT WHAT?'

Chloe: -facepalm- Aish. I gtg ttyl.

'-.- bye'

I was alone yet again.

Going to school with BTS... I bet there will be many mean girls, but I will try to avoid them. I started to smile widely like a creep at the thought of going to school with BTS.  Then I smacked myself, I really am mental am I. I jumped onto my bed and hugged my minion stuffy tightly then I fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

KYAHHHH! I finished chapter one! I'll try to update soon! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :3. Cya next time!

-Sianna

{edited 3/17/2017}