Chapter Twelve

Natalie POV

I woke up feeling a pair of arms around me. After opening my eyes, I see Jimin sleeping peacefully, so I decided to examine his features. Soft lips, milky white skin ( note: myolk. Sorry, I jut remembered this from American hustle life lmao), perfectly defined jawline... I think I'm in love. Like crazy.

"Am I that handsome for you to stare at me for 5 minutes?" Jimin suddenly said as he opened his eyes

"Oh my god, you startled me." I said, quickly adverting my gaze somewhere else.

"Good morning, boo." He says as he hugs me tighter while snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Morning~" I said happily as I grinned.

"Let's just stay like this for a bit." He says.

"Okay~"

-2 minutes later-

"Wait... How did you get in here?!?! I thought I locked the door???" I asked  frantically.

"Secrets. Muahahhaha" he says as he looked at me.

"Aish. Didn't I tell you that you can't sleep with me?!"

"No. You said: You can't sleep with merh!"

"Isn't that technically the same? -.-"

"No it isn't. It's "merh". You said "merh last night. Plus, I missed you :(."

"Pshhhhh." I made the noise while poking Jimin's nose.

"Don't I get a morning kiss?" Jimin says as he pouted.

"Hmm, I'll think about it."

"Rood."

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know." He replied

"Oh! We could go shopping!!!"

"Oh god. Fineeeee~ just for youuu"

"Yay!!"

I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom.

"Wait!! What about my kiss?" He says as he pouted.

I jogged to him and gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled shyly, totally not expecting it to be on the lips... I honestly meant to kiss his cheek tho. Then I made my way back into the bathroom.

After

I got out of the bathroom and saw Jimin still sleeping on the bed in a weird position. Like a starfish. So I decided to make some breakfast for the both of us.

I got out the necessary items from the refrigerator. Eggs, bacon, sausages, and started to cook. After cooking, I made a face out of the food because I'm a child at heart.

Jimin was still didn't come out of the room so I decided to check on him. Without knocking, I entered the room. I gasped as I saw a shirtless Jimin standing and ran out the door as quickly as I can. Bad idea to go in without knocking. Oops. Great, now I can't get the image of him shirtless out of my mind. *runs into a wall*. Well anyway, I set the table neatly for the  both of us.

After setting the table, he finally comes out. Geez finally.

"Can I get another morning kiss to boost up my energy?" Jimin suddenly asks as I just look at him.

"Uhmmmmmm no thanks ;)" I winked at him and giggled.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because."

"Too bad :D." Then he hugs me tightly and immobilizes me in place as he gave me a quick peck. I smiled shyly. I'm still so shy around him, but i always try not to be.

"Eat breakfast!! It's gonna get cold~!" Then we both ate.

After breakfast, we decided to watch television a little before heading to the mall. 

"What're you planning to buy?" asked Jimin as he turns his head towards me from the television.

"A new pair of converse, maybe some sweatpants, probably a few pairs of leggings and that's probably all. Unless something else catches my eye." 

"Mmm, cool."

*comfortable silence*

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Sure!" He said, jumping up from the couch. 

Jimin POV 

After arriving to the mall, i decided to hold her hand. 

(A/N: CRINGE MOMENT TIME LMAO)

"Hey, Nat.. Can you hold something for me?" I asked.

"Hmm sure." She said as she put her hand out. 

I made a fist and pretended to give her something, but i opened my hand and interlocked our fingers together. Teheheheh. I was actually kinda shy about holding her hand. 

She turns away and i see can sense that she was smiling because her cheeks were raised and she was blushing. 

"Oh lets go in here!" She says in excitement as she drags me along into the store.

After Shopping 

"Chim Chim, are you sure you don't need help with all of the bags?" she asked while trying to take one of the bags out of my hand.

"Yes, I'm sure. And what's with 'Chim Chim'?" I said as i chuckled at the new and cute nickname. 

"I don't know... I made it up on the spot :D." she smiles.

"Hmm.. what should I call you then? Natty Boo?"

"Sure hehe."

For the rest of the bus ride, we remained silent. 

At Home (Natalie's)

Natalie POV 

Yes! Home! Finally! But I'm sad to say bye to Jimin. 

"Bye Jimin :(" i said as i sadly waved.

"Bye sweetheart :(." He says as he gave me a bear hug. we stayed hugging for a few minutes before finally letting go. i wave at him as he walked to the gate. He waved back. I watched him leave then went back inside. 

After, I decided to wash-up and go to bed. After doing so, I pulled out my phone seeing an unknown text. It read:

"Hey... Look at these pictures I've found.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SORRY GUYS! I know i really suck at writing and i don't update that often because im always so busy. i'll try my hardest to update again soon and update a lot  during summer break.  I know i suck. plus thanks for 9.6k reads. im on computer right now so i cant do a face reveal right now. but the next time i update on my phoen then ill do a face reveal. Thanks for baring with me for the slow updates. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. OH AND ALSO! What do you think the texts/photos are about? -wink wink- -nudge nudge- -wiggles eyebrows-.