Chapter Twenty

Jungkook POV

"NO!"

At that moment, my world shattered. I cried harder, speechless. Putting the body in my arms as I hugged her for one last time. Her body limped as I heard her last words, "I... Love.. You."

Sianna had just taken a bullet for me.

Right when the gunshot was heard, the police barged in.

"HANDS UP!"

And her crew put all their hands up.

I wasn't paying attention at all. My attention was held by Sianna. I kept on hugging her, putting pressure on the bullet wound, hoping that it could save her a little

"Why?" I whispered as I sobbed even harder in the crook of her neck, hugging her tighter.

"Hey kid, let's get her to the hospital! Hurry!"

Nodding, I picked her up, bridal style, and quickly put her on my back in a piggy back position and climbed up the ladder. There stood the paramedics with a stretcher already put out. I quickly put her on the stretcher and the paramedics did their work.

(A/N: is there anyone crying? I am ;-;)

They first covered her wound with bandages and assigned someone to put pressure on the woud, trying to stop the blood from coming out. Then someone checked her vitals and put on a oxygen mask. Then they quickly escorted her to the ambulance truck and put her in. I quickly followed.

(A/N: I'm making this up. Idk what to do xD)

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Y-yes."

"Get in then."

I quickly got in.

*at the hospital*

I held her hand while running towards a operation room.

"Sir, you may not enter beyond this point."  The nurse said as she stopped me from going in.

I sat down in one of the chairs and put my face in my hands. More tears came out as I could not keep them in.

*flashback*

I held her hand tightly as we were strolling through the small park located near the school.

"What would you do for me?" She suddenly asked.

"I would do anything for you. I'd take a bullet, jump off a plane, jump off a cliff, just anything. It doesn't matter what it is."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I would do the same for you."

*end of flashback*

I thought about  that memory we had a few week ago, when we were a new couple. I remember crushing on her since 7th grade. I wish... That our time is going to be longer and hope that she will be alive again, in my arms.

----

Jimin POV

They took Sianna and Natalie to the hospital to treat their wounds.

I was with Natalie. She still had consciousness, but she bled a lot.

When we arrived at the hospital, she needed to take a CT scan and an extant to see if there were internal injuries and not just external injuries.

"She's bleeding a bit in her brain near her nervous system. We will call in a neurosurgeon for you right away to stop that bleeding." One of the nurses informed me.

Okay.  Now I have to try to relax and pray that everything is going to be alright for both the girls. What, how can I even relax in this situation. I started to pace back and forth trying to keep tears from falling down.

----

Jungkook POV

The door opened, hoping to see a doctor coming out. But it was a nurse running out and going back in with 4 packets of blood in her hands. This can't happen. I watched in agony.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter might be long :D