Chapter Twenty-Two

(A/N: I think I'm officially obsessed with So far away - Agust D ft. Suran. Suran's voice got me chills bro)

(A/N pt2: WARNING, SWEARING. BUT BARELY ANY)

2 weeks later

Jimin POV

Natalie has been discharged from the hospital.

Jungkook has been depressed ever since Sianna had passed away.

I hadn't talked to him for about a week. He has completely blocked himself from the outside world. I'm very worried about him. Today, I decided to go visit him with Natalie.

"I feel tired still." Said Natalie. Her eyes were half open indicating that she was tired.

"Alright, we can sleep for a while first."

--

"I miss her." She said as we laid in bed.

"I do too."

She then was silently crying, still traumatized about what happened weeks ago.

"The gunshot still rings in my ear." She whispers, quiet sobbing afterwards.

Tears were wetting my shoulder as I hugged her tighter.

Natalie POV

Although I did not know her that well or that long, her death struck me in the heart.

I didn't know it could've struck me this hard. I hugged Jimin tighter, falling asleep minutes later with him in my arms.

--

I woke up a few hours later, satisfied with the nap. Getting up and stretching, Jimin still slept peacefully.

The window then suddenly shattered. I looked at the widow quickly and saw men in masks climb in through the window. They were armed. Jimin then woke up... But it was too late. One of the men stabbed Jimin with a knife.

"NO!"

I was so scared. I punched one of the men. Everything went pitch black.

--

"Natalie?"

"Natalie wake up!"

The voice echoed through my head.

"Natalie!"

I suddenly woke up, eyes wide. I looked at the figure next to me, realizing it was Jimin.

"J-Jimin?"

I looked at the window to see if it was shattered, but it wasn't.

I looked back at Jimin. He wore a worried expression. I touched his cheek to see if he was really there. He is here.

"Jimin! You're alive!" I bursted into tears.

"Why wouldn't I be alive?"

"Oh Jimin! I had such a bad nightmare. Y-you were dead!" I sobbed even harder by now.

"Shh, it's alright. I'm here. It was just a nightmare." He said as he pulled me into his embrace.

I calmed down with the sound of his voice.

"Let's go see Jungkook?"

"Okay."

Jimin POV

I quickly gave Jungkook a heads up that we were on our way to his apartment.

Natalie then goes to the bathroom to do her business.