Chapter Four

"Are you okay?" I said with worry but he ignored me.

Aish. I pouted too and looked away from him.

Jimin POV

I turned around and saw her back turned to me. Then I gave her a back hug :3.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" She stammered.

"Hugs make people feel better ^-^." I said.

Thoughts were racing around my head right now. Why am I hugging her, oh my god.

Natalie POV

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. Is Jimin hugging me?! I immediately started to turn red as a tomato. What to do, what to do?!?

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" I stammered.

"Hugs make people feel better ^-^." He said.

I started to relax and let him hug me. Does that sound weird?

-phone rings-

Thanks you whoever was calling me!

"Ah excuse me hehe." I awkwardly said.

"Hello?"

'Yo it's Felecia. Get ready to go shopping. We will be there in 10min. Cya later buttcheek.'

-click-

I didn't even get to say a word... I looked at the time.. 1:40pm ALREADY?!

"Oh my gosh Jimin I have to go!! Sorry! Let's hangout another time! Thanks talk to you laterrrr! BAIII." I said very hastily and quickly ran off.

"Cya!" Jimin shouted.

-at home-

What to wear, what to wear? Girl problems - can't decide on what to wear. Uh... Yeah I'm just gonna wear a t-shirt and shorts with converse cause why not?

-knock knock-

Ay Felecia and the girls are here.

-opens door-

"HAYYYYYYYYY!" Felecia and Chloe shouted in my face.

"Aye I'm not deaf okay!!" I frowned at them.

I went back inside to get my wallet and locked the door when I stepped outside. 

"K lets go!" I smiled cheerfully.

"...woah what's with the limo?"

"Hehe it's one of my friend's. You'll see her in the car." Felecia answered. Damn they must be rich.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry it's a short chapter but it's all I can do lol. I have a test to study for! I hope you enjoy