Chapter Fourteen

Jungkook POV

I was pacing back and fourth in front of Jimin's house. Where is he?! I've been waiting in front of his house for 7 minutes now and I'm panicking. We literally need to go to the station like right now. I heard the gate open and I looked up to see a messed up Jimin as he walked up to me.

Jk: "Can we like, go now?" 

Jm: "let's go. C'mon."

Natalie POV

"Wake up." The mysterious male voice said as he splashed water onto my face. I slowly opened my eyes. To look at the man in front of me.

I realized my hand and feet were tied to a chair and my mouth duct taped (a/n did I even spell it right omg) shut. The man started to walk around me. Then he stopped. He put two fingers on my chin and lifted my chin up so that I would look at him.

"Don't worry. Ma'am will come soon. Until then... We could have some fun!" He said in a disgustingly nice tone.

"Oh wait! Let's get your little friend in here too. You guys can watch each other!"

I was confused. Who was that "little friend" he was talking about? I saw the door open as I squinted to try to see who the girl was. She too, had her mouth duct taped. She was in tears. I blinked a few times to see who it was... And who it was shocked me. It was Sianna. What is she doing here? Why is she in this mess too? I looked at her with an expression that says "Are you okay?" Mixed with a sad look. She just kept on crying. She cried even more when she saw me.

"Now what should we started off with?"

He placed his hand on my cheek and started to softly tap it. Then he swung his arm all the way back and slapped me with full force. It stung like hell. But I'm not crying yet.

"We've got a toughie here." He chuckled evilly.

All I could do at the moment was just glare at him. I really hope someone finds us soon.

"Bring it out. Untie her from this chair. But keep her hands and feet tied." He ordered the other man in the room. I looked as Sianna, and her eyes were drooping which signalled that she was tired.

After I was untied. I was left on the cold, hard floor. They peeled off the tape on my mouth. They also did the same to Sianna.

"Are you okay?" Asked Sianna.

"I'm alright. What did they do to you?"

"Not much so far. They slapped my cheek a few times. I'm scared about what they're gonna do next." She said with fright written all over her face.

"We're gonna be alright."

----

"Get out of here kids! Don't you have anything better to do than pranking the police?" Said the officer.

"We aren't pranking you! Our girlfriends got kidnapped! What is with this damned world?!" Jimin shouted back.

All I could do was just stay quiet while the officer and Jimin were having an argument.

"Look kid, if you don't have any proper evidence that your 'girlfriends' were kidnapped, then I can't help you!"

"Please, just please help us. Just once. I can't live without her." Jimin begged as he went on his knees. Tears started coming out of his eyes and I all could so was just watch. I couldn't do anything. I didn't know what to do.

"Fine. I'll help you. But you also have to help me."

----

I coughed out blood once the bat met with my stomach. The same thing happened to Sianna. Before, I told Sianna to stay strong once I saw them come in. I was then hit again but this time on the back. I was bruised all over. The pain was unbearable, but I kept on holding back my tears. I couldn't show any sign of weakness to them.

"Haha. Little girl is gonna cry? Come on. Let them all out."

I spat in his face. The spit landed on his cheek. He growled in anger.

"Oh you're gonna get it."

He started to kick in the stomach and on the back.

----

"So, Sianna Lee, age 19, born May 12th, 1997. And Natalie Meng, age 18, born July 14, 1997, soon to be 19." He recited back to Jimin and I.

"Yes." We both answered as we nodded our heads.

"When did you noticed that Sianna was missing, Jungkook?"

"I went to her house to surprise her, when I entered the house, it was dark and quiet. I went up to her room and it was all messy. There was a broken vase and her phone was left on the bed. Also her front and back door were wide open. I noticed this around 11:37am." I said.

The officer was typing the information quickly onto her file.

"Alright, and Jimin, when did you notice Natalie was missing?"

"I was going to her house because I honestly missed her. Her door was unlocked so I went in and saw no one. I called her phone and I heard it ring in her bedroom. I looked at her phone and someone sent her messages which probably provoked her, which made her go to the park for a walk. Then I went to the park and found her shoe lying on the ground."

"Alright. I written a report on both your girlfriend. We'll try to find them as soon as possible. Please look out for more clues for us. We will examine their houses."

----

They've finally left the room. I then tried to wiggle my way to Sianna. Blood was dripping down from her mouth after the impacts from the bat. She tried not to cry. I can see. I assured her that we're gonna be okay.

The door opened. 

"Hello ladies." Said the female's voice.

Oh no... It can't be her.

--------------------------------------------
I don't even know what I just wrote lmao. Hint: someone's not gonna survive. Oops? I cringe at my story. What have I created xD.