Chapter Nine

Sianna POV

Omg! I feel so happy for Natalie! She officially went on a date with Jimin!! But I think my eardrums broke. Because the moment she got asked, she called Chloe, then me. She was technically fan girling into the microphone of her smartphone.

Anyways, today I wanted to study at the nearby cafe. I packed up my laptop and other necessary essentials. Then I put on sweatpants and a jacket because why not. It's a lazy day.

-at cafe-

I ordered a mocha. I was about to take out my money but then a male gave them his credit card. I turned around to see who he was. I was surprised... It was Jungkook.

"Want to study together?" Said Jungkook as we waited for our drinks. He ordered a Carmel macchiato.

"Sure :)" I said and flashed a smile. He smiled back at me. We got our drinks and began studying at a table.

-time skip-

-Jungkook POV-

"I want ice cream!!" I said and pouted.

"Fine, but you're paying!" She said.

"Fine :(" I kept on pouting.

-at ice cream vendor-

"I'll order two vanilla cones please." I said to the vendor.

"My, my. What a cute couple here!" The vendor said. I blushed a little, and Sianna was smiling to herself.

"You're mistaken, we aren't a couple. Just... Friends." I said.

"Apologies, my mistake." He said.

"It's alright."

"Here you go, an ice cream cone for the beautiful lady, and an ice cream cone for the handsome man. Enjoy!" He said as he handed us our cones.

"Thank you!" Sianna and I said in unison.

We then strolled around the park nearby. There was an awkward silence. I continued to eat my ice cream.

"Would you like me to walk you home? Or perhaps bus? I'm too lazy .-." I said. Yes I'm lazy xD.

"Sure! Let's walk!" She said and gave me an evil grin. We both laughed.

-in front of house-

Sianna POV

"Thanks for keeping me company today!" I exclaimed.

"No problem." He smiled at me. And I smiled back.

He have me a hug. At first I was surprised at his sudden action, but then I slow hugged him back.

He finally let go and we bid our farewells and went our separate ways.

Felecia POV

The whole day. I was spying on Sianna and Jungkook.

I saw them together in the cafe. I followed them to the ice cream vendor. I followed them to the park. Now I'm back at home. Thinking of a plan. I chuckled evilly at my little plan here. I know that Sianna and Chloe like Jungkook. But I can't let them get in my way. Sianna is already in my way. No I'm not cheery, that was an act. This is the real me. I smiled at the thought. I. Have. To. Eliminate. Them.