Chapter Twenty-Four

Last chapter :3

Natalie POV

~6 years later (a/n: Wah now that's a huge jump)

Chewing on the piece of gum in my mouth, I walked around the small art supply shop. Picking up things that i might need for my next few projects. With the supplies, i would practice a few skills since i havent done many drawings or paintings in the past years. In a few weeks, I would become an art teacher at a nearby secondary school. Picking up an acrylic paint tube that labeled "sea blue" and setting it in the small basket. I'm going to paint a portrait of Jimin so that he could probably display it in his workplace. Jimin had become a CEO in his father's entertainment company. I'm sure he would love a painting of him displayed in the front, haha.

While pushing up my glasses, I walked to the cashier stand and paid for the items.

Exiting the small store, I walked at a fast pace, like I usually would, to my car. Unfortunately, I bumped into someone, dropping the items I purchased. The items inside the small shopping bag rolls out into the open. Quickly picking up all the items, I cursed at myself inside my head for not paying attention to where I was going. The person I bumped into helped me pick up some of the items. I went on to pick up the last paint tube until my hand gently touches the hand, which appeared to look masculine. I assumed he was a male. Quickly refraining my hand from his touch, I quickly said, "Sorry and thank you." While giving him a quick glance and a small smile, I walk away quickly.

After a few minutes of driving home, I decided to go to the nearby grocery store and do some grocery shopping. After parking the car, I walked into the small grocery store and grabbed a convenient shopping basket.

1 hour later

It was about 7pm now, 2 hours until Jimin comes home from work.

I plopped myself down onto the couch, feeling lazy and wanting to do nothing.

Being the lazy bum I am, I didn't want to cook. Instead, I picked up my phone to dial the pizza delivery number. I hadn't had pizza in so long, ugh.

The pizza arrives 10 minutes later. I took the pizza box with me to the couch after paying. I decided to watch the final episode of one of my current favourite drama.

An hour later

Wow. During that whole episode, I cried 3 times. My favourite character ended up dying in the end. At this moment, I was still crying very hard.

Just then, someone was unlocking the door. It was only 8:03pm, Jimin can't possibly be home already, unless he's off early.

While I was getting ready to punch someone, the door opens.

"I'm home, Natalie." Jimin says as he enters the small apartment.

"Wahhh~ you're home early." I reply, wiping my tears.

"Oh! Why were you crying?" Jimin asks as he drops his bag onto the floor, walking towards me.

"T~T my favourite character died. Huhuhu~" I say, pulling Jimin into a hug. He hugs me back and chuckles.

"You're so adorable." He commented, resting his chin on the top of my head. I quietly sniffled.

"Do you want some pizza?" I offered, wiping my face with my hands after crying for a few minutes.

"Ooooooh, hell yeah!"

A few seconds later

"..." He stares at the contents inside the pizza box.