Chapter Nineteen

^^ I'm like Taehyung biased but seriously, look at how hot Jimin looks. Photo credits to someone on Facebook.. Sorry I forgot your fan page name xD ACTUALLY ALL OF THEM LOOK HAWT

Jimin POV

I felt a cold liquid splash against my face. Slowly starting to open my eyes, I looked around and blinked to focus my vision. While realizing  that the liquid was cold water, I looked to see a figure in front of me. After realized they were a female, she glided her long and slender fingers against my jawline, caressing it. The feeling felt eerie. I tried to ask what the hell she wanted but I realized I had my mouth taped shut.

She smiled at me. Her smile tried to look kind, but what I saw of it was that it looked disgustingly kind. She definitely frightened me. I didn't know who she was.

"Let's make a deal. Would you like a contract to go with it?"

I looked at her, scared of what the deal could be. So I said, well tried to say, "Defpgemds." I was trying to say depends.

She laughed. "Depends?"

I nodded.

She then ripped the tape off my mouth abruptly. The taped area now stung since she ripped it off in a flash.

"Well, let me think of something." She said as she had her hand on her chin while circling around the chair I sat in.

I felt very uncomfortable. After her second circle around my chair, she came up behind me and hugged my shoulders while she buried her chin into the crook of my neck. This made me even more uncomfortable.

"How about... You have to break up with Natalie... And date me? That sounds great. Also you can't contact her while you are with me." She giggled.

"No, that is never on a happen. Tell me anything that you want me to do but that!"

"Do it or she'll be killed." She said sternly, releasing from the hug.

----

Jungkook POV

I gave Felecia the resting bitch face as she started talking.

"Want your girlfriend to be alive?"

"Of course I do. What the hell do you want."

She laughed evilly.

"You can't do anything. She's gonna be killed either way."

"No! Anything! Absolutely anything, just keep her alive."

"Hmm.. I'll think about cause it's you." She said while pointing at me cutely when she said 'you'. But I didn't think it was cute at all. It was disgusting.

She came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Maybe she'll be punished by one of my men. And I get to take you while she is gonna be trapped in here... Forever."

"Bring the girl in."

I looked over at Jimin who was a few metres away from me. He looked highly uncomfortable. I was scared for Sianna and what they would do to her.

*WARNING. HALF A RAPE SCENE AND STRONG LANGUAGE*

Sianna was brought into the room, but Natalie still somewhere else in this building. There was a couch to the side and a man walked up to Sianna. He caressed her jawline. A This can't be what I think it is. He gripped her on the neck in a choking position, kind of choking her as he lifted her up and threw her to the couch. He took off his shirt and went on top of her. He ripped her shirt off as she struggled to get out of his grip.

"STOP! Please no! Don't do this." I screamed as tears rolled down my cheek. He stopped for a moment and looked at me, then continued on what he was doing. I cried. I couldn't save her.

"Just stop.. Please." I say practically sobbing now.

"Shut up!" Said one of the men as he untied me. I thought I was let free, but I was thrown to the ground to be beaten up. They kicked me in the stomach as I went into fetus position, defenceless. I couldn't fight back, there were 5 of them. I was blocking my face with my arms.

They continued to beat me up until-

"POLICE! POLICE! OPEN THE DOOR OR WE WILL COME IN BY FORCE."

Everyone froze.

"Which one of you fuckers called the fucking police?" Another man said as he pulled out a gun that was loaded. 

"Not gonna tell me?" He said again as he pointed the gun at me. His finger was on the trigger as I closed my eyes tightly, patiently waiting for the gunshot. They're gonna lose anyways. The police are at the door.

"WE'LL GIVE YOU TEN SECONDS TO SURRENDER!"

"10!"

He kept the gun on me.

"9!"

The trigger was pulled 1/4 of the way.

"8!"

The triggered was pulled 2/4 of the way.

"7!"

The trigger was pulled 3/4 of the way.

"6!"

The trigger was pulled. The gunshot echoed the walls. Everything slowed down that this point. I was still waiting for the bullet to come in contact with my skin... But it need came. I felt a body lie on top of me with a liquid pouring out. I opened my eyes and screamed.

"NO!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

This story might end around chapter 27 ^^. Thank you for all the support and thank you for 1k votes!

Who died?

NEXT CHAPTER

"Why?"

"Forgive me."

"I'm sorry, goodbye."

"I can't take this anymore!"