Chapter Seventeen

(a/n SAY THE NAME, SEVENTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN YUP!)

Jimin POV

After sleeping/ lying on the bed for a long time, my phone finally vibrated. I picked it up hoping that it would be good news from the police. I checked who the sender was, and it was an unknown number. Sliding to unlock the message in my inbox, I saw a video. I waited for a while for it to load. After I pressed the play button, I saw Natalie in the video. I watched the whole thing. After, I was shocked. I had to go save her. After a few seconds of thinking, my phone rang. I read the caller ID and it was Jungkook.

"Dude! Dude! I just got a video of Sianna!!!"

"Really? I just got a video of Natalie!"

"Do you think they're in the same place?"

"Probably."

"When are we gonna go there?!"

"Tonight. We have to save them."

"Are we gonna bring anything?"

"Can't. If we do they're probably gonna kill them."

"Alright. I'll be at your house around 9:30pm."

"K."

And then the call ended. I put my face in both my hands for a minute or two then rubbed my face. The time was 2:37pm. I then lied down on my head again, burying my face into the blankets while thinking about what could happen.

Natalie POV

The door opened yet again. The man brought food in. This time it looked like some old oatmeal that's been sitting on the counter for 3 days.

"Eat." He ordered as he set the bowls down roughly in front of us.

He didn't give us a spoon or any utensils to eat the oatmeal. So we had no choose but to eat straight from the bowl. By the time we started eating, the man had already left the room.

"Do you think they're coming for us? Like Jungkook and Jimin?" Sianna said in a whisper.

"They shouldn't. These people are dangerous."

"When are we ever gonna get out of here?" She asked quietly. 

"Soon."

----

"Who the hell are you and why are you beating me??" I screamed at the woman who was hitting me with a bat.

"Oh sweetie, who I am doesn't matter right. And you're the girlfriend of the man of my dreams.... Soo yeah." She said as she hit me once more as I whimpered in pain.

----

I heard a knock on the door. The knocking pattern Jungkook would always do. I got up from the sofa and walked to the door in a quick pace. After opening, I saw Jungkook standing there looking ready to fight.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's hit the road."

I turned back inside and grabbed a jacket before putting on my shoes. After, Jungkook and I jumped into my car as we backed up and sped off.

"What's the address? Enter it to the GPS." He said pointing at the GPS at the corner of the car'a floor.

"Why is it there?" I said as I turned on the GPS."

"It just ended up there." I just nodded.

32 minutes later

I swiftly slammed the car'a door while looking at the mysterious and unpleasant looking building in front of us.

"Ready to go in?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lmao idk why I made Jungkook and Jimin so calm bout dis. Oh well. Exciting things coming up next >:). Until next time, readers!

PS: thanks for 100 followers <3 love y'all.