Chapter Twenty-One

Jungkook POV

I was very scared after the nurse ran in with the packets of blood. I really hope that she is going to okay. I hugged my knees and buried my face into them.

*minutes later*

The doctor came out as I ran up to him to ask the question everyone would when their loved one was in an operating room, "Is she okay?"

The doctor looked at me in sorrow and apologized, "I'm very sorry sir... We did everything we could. She lost too much blood. Time of death... October 10th, 2016, 10:54pm. "

I bursted into tears. I grabbed the doctor's shoulders and shook him.

"You... You didn't.. You didn't try hard enough. Please! Save her!" I said while sobbing. I fell down on to my knees.

"I hadn't even said how much I loved her yet..."

----

Jimin POV

The doctors came out, I ran up to them.

"Is Natalie alright?"

"She's alright for now. All injuries had been bandaged and she had hopefully stopped bleeding. Surgery went successfully."

I sighed in relief.

"Thank you, doctor."

Alright, let's go check up on Jungkook.

----

I found Jungkook sitting on the floor with his head buried into his knees.

"Jungkook! Is Sianna okay??"

He didn't look up.

"Jungkook?"

"She's dead."

"W-what?"

"I regret it."

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say next.

"I regret not saying to her how much I loved her,"

"I... I just didn't know our time would end so fast,"

"Now I can still say it... But she just won't be there."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry. Next chapter, sh!t will go down. Until next chapter!!!