Chapter Thirteen

A/N the most recent photo of me haha. When you look hella weird and creepy.

Natalie POV

"Hey look at these photos I found..."

I scrolled up to the first photo displayed on the phone screen and selected it. It was a picture of Jimin entering a bar... With another woman. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was even wearing the same outfit he wore today... But it can't be... Jimin would never do that. I just looked at the photo in disbelief. I quickly replied to the unknown person.

You: these photos aren't real.

Unknown: they are hun.. Too shocking to believe?

Unknown: -another photo-

This time, the photo was Jimin was with another girl that seemed drunk. He was... Carrying her.

I couldn't reply. I didn't know what to reply. I was in such shock. After one tear rolled down my cheek.. More rolled down. One became ten, ten became one hundred. I cried and cried. I decided to go to the nearby park and walk around to calm myself down.

After walking around for a few minutes.. I felt someone's presence around me. I tried to walk faster but they caught up to me... Holding a cloth on my mouth and nose. I instantly passed out.

Unknown POV

"Got them?"

"Yes."

"Good. Here's your money."

"Thank you."

After he left I smirked. My plan is catching on.

Jimin POV

-next morning-

After waking up this morning, I felt energized and happy. So, I decided to go over to Natalie's house! :D. I bought her some flowers on the way to her house. After arriving, I knocked on the door to see if she was home, but the door opened. I realized that the door was unlocked so I decided to go in.

"Natty Boo :0" I called for her. I realized she wasn't home so I called her mobile device.

This person is not available right now. Please leave a message after the beep.

I called again. But I heard ringing from her bedroom. Her phone was on her bed. I decided to check her phone out and to see a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: -4 more photos-

I looked at all the photos sent to Natalie. And I realized that it was me... The pictures of me were with my two cousin that were drunk... She must've thought I was cheating on her. I looked around her room in panic. I didn't know where she went. I didn't know where to look first. So, I decided to go to the nearby park.

I tried to look for her.. Then I saw her shoe lying in the middle of the sidewalk. Oh no... I quickly called Jungkook.

Jk: "Hello?"

Jm: "Hey Jungkook, it's Jimin. I have news."

Jk: "Mk what is it?"

Jm: "I think Natalie is missing."

Jk: "Really? I think Sianna is missing too because when I went to her house, all I saw was her phone on the ground, cracked, and her room was all messy. Plus her door was wide open too."

Jm:"You think someone kidnapped both ours girlfriends?"

Jk: "I think so."

Jm: "I'm gonna file a report. Please come with me?"

Jk: "alright. I'll meet you at your house."

Jm: "k cya."

-end call-

After ending the call. My whole world shattered. I was so scared that Natalie might be taken away from me forever. I just hope we can find her and Sianna. I pray for us to find them and I pray for them to be safe.

--------------------------------------------

Short chapter sorry :(. I'll update ASAP this time and hopefully not wait a whole month to update. I luh you guys :x. See you next chapter :D