Chapter Eight

~Chloe's story~

I've never met my mom or my dad. I don't know if I have any siblings. All I know is that I was abandoned... By my own parents.

-flashback-

One rainy day, I saw a woman, she was carrying me in a small straw basket that was almost gonna be teared apart. I was lying in the basket with a small quilt that fit over the basket. In the early morning, we passed houses, and houses. Finally, we stopped at one.

She put the basket down gently.
"I'm sorry, my daughter." Those were the last words she said. She kissed my forehead and scurried off into the distance. All I could do was to weep in front of the door. But luckily, I was found. The door I was in front of opened, and I was greeted by a fair kind looking woman. She looked surprise and she took me in.

"Oh this poor thing." She said sadly. She gladly took me into the Yoo household.

-end of flashback-

A little while later I learned my previous surname. It was Lee. But I was glad that at least someone led me through my life. But now, I must say I am alone in my adventures now. My foster family is gone now. They died by robbers that had invaded our home. It was terrifying. It was the worst experience yet.

I don't know how I managed after that. I had to work extra hard at my jobs. I had multiple jobs as well as school. I was alone.

I decided to transfer to Star Academy with Sianna, Felecia, and others. I wanted to see my wonderful Jungkook. Yes I do have a crush on him... But the problem is that Sianna and Felecia also has a crush on him. The choice is gonna be hard on Jungkook.

I've also decided to go study abroad. If Jungkook doesn't choose me then I will go. If he does, I will stay.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh shiet. Love square is going on! Who do you ship?

Jungkook x Sianna?

Jungkook x Chloe?

Jungkook x Felecia?

I wonder how this will end? ;)

Short chapter lol. I'll update today or tmr maybe.  Bye bye :)