Chapter Five

-in the car-

"Sooooo this is Natalie!" Felecia said to the girls in the car.

"Sup, name's Sianna. Nice to meet you." Said the girl with red dyed hair. She looks mean... You know with the blank expression on her face?

"Hi... I'm Nabhjot... Nice to... Er.. Meet you!" Said the girl WITH THOSE PRETTY EYES LIKE OMG! I'M JEALOUS. THEY'RE LIKE BROWN AND GREEN. PRETTYYYYY! But she seems shy.

"Aye. I'm Elsie. Gup." Said the girl with brown hair. She seems different xD. But what does gup even mean?

"Nice to meet you all!" I smiled widely.

-at the mall-

"Holy crap! LOOK AT THESE PRETTY DRESSES!!! I need them." Felecia said with great excitement as she ran into the store.

"Dresses are not my style." Says all of us.

"I'm just gonna go in with Felecia I guess." Says Chloe as she walked into the store. Great. Now I'm with the other girls. It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I'm shy.

"Soooo how old are y'all?" I asked as I was trying to casually start a conversation.

"May 12th, 1998." Sianna said.

"March 13th, 1998." Elsie said.

"June 2nd, 1998." Says Nabhjot.

"Dammit. You're all older than me. July 14th, 1998!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Elsie laughed. She sounded like a witch. O-o. Crazy people. THAT MEANS THAT I CAN FIT IN :DD!

It was silent until Nabhjot spotted a store.

"OMG THIS STORE! 5SOS MERCHANDISE!!!" She squealed as she ran into the store.

"Typical..." Sianna and Elsie said in unison.

"Well I'm gonna go into the store with her I guess." Said Elsie. This means that I'm gonna be stuck with Sianna... To be honest, I'm scared of her. She always has this blank expression on her face which clearly reads, "Go away, I don't like you.". Well I can't judge her right away. Remember, don't judge a book by its cover.

There was a long silence since Elsie and nabh.... What was her name again? Navjot? Nabhjit? I forget. Yeah so there was an awkward silence between Sianna and I... Until I saw Bangtan... Oh god.

I look over to Sianna and her mouth was wide open as she was staring at Bangtan... I guess she like them then...

"Is that Bangtan?!" She whisper shouted in my ear.

"Yup."

You can see how shocked she was. From blank expression to a OMG SHOCKED expression. This girl.

"You must think I'm a creep right..." She suddenly asked me while she was still staring at one of the Bangtan boys.

"Naw, I love Bangtan too. But don't you go to the same school as them too?"

"Yeah I do, I'm actually in the same class with them. They are jerks... But so hot at the same time T-T" ahh typical fan girl.

So I look back at Bangtan and like omg. I caught Jimin staring at me. I can feel my cheeks heat up. Goddammit I'm blushing. At the corner of my eye I can see him chuckling. He saw me blushing. Oh god.

Finally we pass them.

"Soooo you want some bubble tea?" She then asked as we were about to pass a bubble tea shop.

"Sures."

We enter the shop and... HOW DID BANGTAN GET HERE. I'm serious. Did they teleport or something. 

Jimin POV

"Oh isn't that Natalie? And Sianna?" I asked the members.

"Yeah that's Sianna and who's Natalie...?" Said Tae.

"Never mind." (HAHA OMG NEVERMIND. THAT SONG REFERENCE DOE. You know... Nevermind is the intro of Bangtan's In the mood for love pt 2.)

Natalie POV

"I'll have a large taro milk tea with pearls please. And Natalie what do you want to drink?" Sianna asked.

"Hmm... I'll have a green tea vanilla cheesecake milk tea with no pearls please."

"Alright. Your order will be done in about 5 minutes." Said the cashier.

"Thank you!" Said Sianna.

-five minutes later-

"Order for Sianna!" The worker said.

Sianna went up and got our order.

"Hey Natalie! Sianna! Wanna sit with us?" Jimin shouted from their table.
-------------------

Okay so. Bts album came out today. MY MOM WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD IT. CRIE. So I'll just have to use YouTube. Lel. And their song run doe. I love it. CAN WAIT TO LISTEN TO THE ALBUM ON YT.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER EVERYONEEEE <3 BAIII