Chapter Sixteen

Natalie POV

I really felt like I had one foot in the grave. I have lost all senses to the outside world. I didn't know what was happening around me. Dried blood everywhere, tears stains on my face. I really tried to be strong. But after they had beaten me up so many times, I couldn't keep my tears from rolling down my cheek after they had left. I really think I'm gonna perish in this little room with my friend. Oh yeah, and about my friend... Well she isn't doing very well. Same condition as me, but maybe a bit worse. Whoever that girl was... The one who was obsessed with Jimin... Had really beaten Sianna up. I'm not even sure what the date was today... I really do hope someone finds us soon, or else we will really perish in here.

Jimin POV

I was pretty messed up. Jungkook decided to stay over at my house until we find our girlfriends. How are we even twisted up in this mess? I hadn't slept for days, my hair was messed up, and all I thought about was Natalie. What kind of unfortunate event is this? The investigators were still investigating for more clues. After getting the test results of the autopsy of the bloodstain, the man was revealed to be Norman Blake and they're on a hunt for him... So far, there are no traces of Norman anywhere. I went into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. What i saw was horrid. My face was drooping dude to the lack of sleep. I have dark circles around my eyes... Man, I should really go to sleep. After opening the medicine cabinet, I picked up the forgotten blade in the very corner. I aimed it at my wrist, deciding whether or not I should do it. I did it. I slid the blade across my wrist adding another scar to my wonderful collection.

I need her with me right now. I need her to stop me from doing this. I need her in general.

(a/n: I NEED YOU GIRL WAE HONJASARANGHAGO BLAH BLAHB LABHALBH)
(a/n pt. 2: when you don't know how to spell the rest of the lyrics but can somehow blabber it out in real life)

Felecia POV

This is honestly kinda fun. You know.. I can feel how it feels like to be some jealous ass girl who was technically torturing her crush's girlfriend. I chuckled and threw my head back and started to laugh harder. It was funny... Seeing her so weak.

"Hey. Bring out the video camera. We're sending videos to their boyfriends."

Sianna POV

I sat in the corner of the room, hugging my knees close to my chest. Natalie did the same right next to me, so we could use our body heat to keep ourselves warm. We weren't often given food. If we did.. It was no use. It would usually be a piece of bread. Natalie and I didn't speak often. If we did, we tried to comfort each saying short phrases like, "It'll be okay.", "We'll get out soon.", "We won't die.". Those phrases weren't very comforting to me anymore. I have lost hope in escaping this prison.

(a/n: NOOO SHE LOST (J-) HOPE D:)

The door opened, hoping it could be our saviour... But no. It was the man.

"Come on girls, it's time to pretty up to see your boyfriends." He said as he grabbed our arms and hoisted us up.

I was really hoping we could actually see them... But there was just a camera.

"We're going to make videos for your boyfriends :D." He said in a disgustingly happy tone.

"Now, who wants to go first?"

We both just glared at him.

"Both of you seem so eager to film! Natalie, let's start with you!"

Natalie POV

He then sat me in a chair in the middle of the room. Sianna was sitting in the corner watching me. She looked scared like she had always been since being in this room.

"When my arm goes down, you can start talking!"

After around 15 seconds, he put down his arm.

"Hello, Jimin. I really hope you're safe. And if I die in this very room, I wanted to let you know that I really do love you very, very much, even though we hadn't been together for long. I really want to get out of this hellhole. I hope you can come, but please be careful. I'm scared that I'm gonna lose you. But if I leave this world, I want you to move on... And live a happy life without me."

I finished.

"Also, you can come rescue her but in one condition. You will be notified of the condition once you have arrived. Please come to *insert address here*. Bring nothing but yourself. No police or we'll instantly murder her." He said as he swung the gun round on her finger in front of the camera. He swiftly ended the video recording with one click of a button.

"Great! Now we will send this to your boyfriend after filming Sianna :)."

-----------------------------------------------------------

HELLO GUYS :D I hope that you're enjoying this book so far! Sadly, I believe this book will end soon. Maybe around chapter 20? I'm not sure. But I realize this story went way to fast haha. For my next book, I won't rush the plot. Thank you for reading. The support on this book is absolutely extravagant. Your comment make me laugh :). <3 until next time readers!