Hold Fast To One Another, We Will Stand Stranger To Brother

"I am following my instincts, Josh."

"If you say so."

"Anyway.." I start rubbing my forehead with my hand.

"Are you okay?" Jenna asks.

"This happens to him every once in awhile. He starts rubbing his forehead when he's frustrated and or nervous."

"Anyway..." I sigh.

"What are your classes?" Josh asks for me.

"AP Calculus, AP Literature, AP Psychology, AP Photography, IB Musical Analysis, AP Computer Programming." Jenna replies, going through her schedule.

"Only 6 classes?" I ask.

"Yeah but it's for college credits, that's why most of them are advanced placement Literature and advanced placement Calculus etc."

"Ty, don't you have Musical Analysis?"

"How would you know that?"

"You showed me your schedule a couple weeks ago and I noticed Musical Analysis on it."

"Wait a second." I pull out my schedule.

School Schedule:

IB Musical Analysis (7:45-9:30)

English 030: Creative and Artistic Writing (9:30-10:45)

English 304: AP American Literature (10:45-11:30)

Math 303: Algebra 2 (11:30-12:10)

Science 404: AP Physics (12:10-12:55)

Art 020: Music Appreciation (12:55-1:45)

Lunch (1:45-2:10)

World Languages 230: Latin 2 (2:10-2:35)

Orientation 300: Finding Your Path 3 (2:35-3:15)

(We get out of school at 4:00 so the rest of the day, I talk with my counselor, Mr. Nolan)

"Yes but it starts at 7:45."

"Uh.. Ty?"

"Yeah?"

"Alex has Musical Analysis at 7:45." Josh says.

"Oh, no."

"What?" Jenna asks.

Alex Gaskarth was and has been my bully ever since Freshman year. He started bullying me because a rumor went around that I was insane. I was simply writing in the Phoenician language because we were learning about the Mediterranean Sea and The Fertile Crescent which included the Phoenician alphabet. I started to write in that language because nobody wrote in the Phoenician language and i thought it looked cool but Alex didn't because he called it, 'The Devils' Alphabet.' Ever since then, I've got picked on by him.

"Alex is just some kid who doesn't like me."

"So, he's bullying you?"

"I don't know, you could say that."

"Josh, is he getting bullied?"

"Well, he's never got mad at him and I think Alex is getting tired of Tyler never getting mad at him."

After 3 years of picking on me, I'm sure he's tired of picking on me. Think about it by that logic, Josh.

"Well, we should stay by each other." Jenna says.

"All three of us?" Josh asks.

"Yeah."

"I can't, you guys can this morning, I can stay with him at Music Appreciation, he has that class with me at the same time."

"What about lunch?" Jenna asks.

"All of us will be coming back from different classes so all three of us will be alone individually until we meet up in the cafeteria... Wait, are you hanging out with us now?"

"I guess so, is that okay with you guys?"

"It's fine with me, Ty?"

"Sure."

I hope she goes from being a stranger who's a student in my school to a hypothetical sister or friend.. Maybe, we'll stand stranger to hypothetical sister or hypothetical brother, I hope.