Thanks For The Memories, Even Though They Weren't So Great

Patrick setted up the drive a week and a half later.

During that time, Jenna and I really bonded, it was nice for a change.

Patrick and Ryan exchanged phone numbers with me and Jenna but William didn't. I don't know if William has something against me and/or Jenna, I sure hope not.

Jenna even exchanged phone numbers with me and I spent that following week and a half, texting Josh and Jenna constantly and Patrick and Ryan occasionally.

Patrick drove to my house at 9:30.

Patrick texted me.

Patrick: We're here, bud!

Myself: Okay, I will be out in a minute.

I say bye to my parents.

I see Patrick and Ryan in the car.

I get in their car.

"Where is Jenna?"

"We're stopping by her house to pick her up right now." Patrick replies.

Patrick starts driving.

"So, what's up with you, Tyler?"

"I'm just me.."

".."

"But.. I have to read The Perks of Being a Wallflower for one of my classes so there is that."

"The Perks Of Being A Wallflower? That movie sucks!" Ryan says.

"I was talking about the book."

"I know, I'm just saying the movie adaptation sucks."

"Well, I don't care about your opinion, I'm going to read the book and then, watch the movie adaptation afterwards regardless what you think."

Ryan chews his gum and chuckles, "Tyler, have you ever jerked off?"

"Dude, don't ask that and Tyler, don't answer that." Patrick says.

"What is jerking off?"

"You don't know what it is?"

"No, I-I mean, I've heard OF it but I don't know what it is."

"Ryan, do not-You see, you basically 'rub' your balls until you start orgasming." Ryan interrupts Patrick.

"Am I able to do it?"

"Yeah, every guy does it, even Patrick does."

"That was one time." Patrick says.

"In Junior High.. In your moms' sweater."

"Dude, I had just starting getting into that sort of thing, I didn't know I had to use blankets or tissues."

"It was common courtesy." Ryan states.

"Why did you need to use blankets or tissues?" I ask.

"When you orgasm a lot at one time, there's this-Dude, be appropriate." Patrick interrupts.

Ryan sighs, "How can you be appropriate when it comes to jerking off?"

"Dude."

"There's this.. liquid that comes out from the tip of your genitals and well, since it's.. Wet, you need to 'cover' it so you use blankets and tissues, depends on what you're looking at or watching.. Though, I'd suggest PornHub and RedTube."

"Should I do that?" I ask.

"That's how you advance.. Sexually so, I'd start doing that if I were you."

"Okay, is it a bad thing to do?"

"It's harmless."

I nod.

Jenna enters the car a few minutes later. Patrick and Ryan switch seats.

We start driving down a car-free road.. Then, Ryan turns off his lights.

"I can't see." I say.

"That's the fun of it, you drive down whatever passes you by and you don't even know it."

"What if we crash?" Jenna asks.

"That's possible but it's fine."

After a few minutes of being unsure of whether we should continue of doing this, I get comfortable and calm down.

Then, another car on the opposite side shines their lights and turns and we realize we're only going straight and we have to turn left.

"Turn!" I yell.

"The brakes aren't fast enough!"

"Don't use the damn breaks! Turn the fucking car!" Patrick demands, leaning over Ryan, trying to turn the car.

"Please turn it!" I start tearing up.

"Tyler, it's okay! We're gonna be fine-We're gonna-" Jenna gets interrupted and the car comes to a halt and I bump into the back of Ryans' seat.

"Jesus christ." Patrick pants.

"Take me home."

"Well dude, we have to-Take me home.. Please." I interrupt Ryan.

He agrees and they drive me home.

"I'm sorry for being such an asshole." Ryan apologizes.

"Yeah, me too." Patrick says.

"Well... It wasn't cool at all but.. Thanks for the memories.. Even though they weren't exactly great." I slam the car door.

That was fun but it was scary, more scary than fun. I don't like Ryan but Patrick is really nice.