I Don't Embrace Your Make Believe

So, ever since that phone call with Jenna, the one where she hit me with all of these wonderful compliments.

It's been 2 months ever since that phone call.

I still hang out with her, of course. Nothing has changed except that writing this song which I have now entitled, "Tear In My Heart" is a lot more simpler than I thought. I only have 2 lines which is this,

Sometimes you've got to bleed to know,

That you're alive and have a soul.

That was one of the morals that Josh and Jenna told me about. If you bleed, you get taught a lesson depending on how you got hurt but the blood shows you that you're still alive.

I have to take my driving test again because I've failed it three times so, I have to do the driving test once more.

Obviously, I will a an instructor with me but Jenna offered to come for luck so she'll be in the backseat.

Before I knew it, I was in the car. It's funny how time can go so fast.

I forgot the driving instructor's name and I was too nervous to ask to so I called him, "DI" which goes likes this,

D-Driving

I-Instructor

 It sounded wrong when I would say "DI" because it sounds like, "Die" but oh well.

He had already "instructed" how to use the breaks, the blinker, pretty much everything. Though, Jenna was the one instructing far better than DI, I have to admit but it was strange when I didn't hear Jenna's voice when I was getting ready to drive around the block. I hadn't heard it for half an hour.

"Okay, drive around the block." DI says.

I look at my brakes for a second and drive.

I immediately turned left when I wasn't supposed to.

"Brake!" DI marked his clipboard.

I rolled my eyes and went backward, then, forward and continued down the road.

Since it was pure luck, a car was coming down the road, toward the car. It was one of those roads that didn't have two separate lanes.

I had to slightly move right so he could get through but instead, I accidently went backward, almost hitting a shed then, my hands were on the keys. I tried pulling it out but I didn't know I had to turn the keys and so.. I ended up accidently hitting DI in the face.

He eyed me down and put another mark on the clipboard.

"Jenna, help me here, this guy won't help." I started to turn before DI put ANOTHER mark on the clipboard.

When I fully turned to the backseat, Jenna was asleep.

She looked lovely.. Though, her feet were hanging out the window because I had rolled the window down for her. I don't what it was, she looked cute kind of just chilling in the backseat, sleeping.

"Can I turn on something?"

"From the radio?"

"Yeah."

"If you end up breaking it, you'll pay, literally."

Did I need the "Literally", it was pretty obvious I'd have to pay if I end up breaking the radio.