Quick Glance.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, character and incident portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of the book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.
_________________________________

Thank you to my genuine readers for appreciating my work. The predicament is a continuation of .........Lost But found ...........some hidden memories.
This story is based on the future life of Chris Wond.
Earlier, I had no thoughts on writing another part in Chris diaries followed by a twist in the tale but I don't want to incomplete the story.

A quick summary of Lost But Found ......some hidden memories.

Chris Wond decides to visit his mentor "Mr. Dominic's" town who lives with his only son "Henry".
He meets up numerous people of that town and Be friends with a Clumsy Boy "Morrocco(Morco)" who lives next door to Mr. Dominic.
While meeting many people around... he falls for a town girl and a florist "Jane".. for whom he develops some romantic feelings during his latter days in the town.
But later, he acknowledges that Jane has feelings for Henry and his world crashes down when his mentor orders him to leave the town to which he agrees and upsets his Best friend Morco.

He doesn't regret his decision of leaving but he still wish to amend few things which he had left behind meanwhile he also finds a new ray of hope but there's still something which is following him.

What happens next?
What is the new ray of hope in his life?
Will Chris crawl back to his old life again to amend those broken things....

Please do read it to find out more and Simultaneously
LIKE.
COMMENT
VOTE.

I know my other book didn't recieve many comments but I hope you'll leave your positive comments atleast now as this story is really special.