Chapter Three-Best Friend's Again.

I walked through the lane where once we chatted and played.
Aunt Nersey had encouraged me enough. Though I am nervous as if I am going to propose someone but Morco isn't some ordinary friend. He's my mate.

His house has changed as if some rich brat lives here. I guess, Aunt Nersey is quite successful in her business nowadays. I felt an electric spark passed through my body as I touched the cold knob on the door. My hands are shaking to even knock his door, though I finally managed. Emily opened it. She offered me a weak smile when she opened the door widely.

"Hello Chris, It is so nice to see you again. Please come in". She said while welcoming me with her warm heart.

"I ...... want to .......meet..............Morco". I said with a great hesitation.

"It's okay. I know. Come on, He is in his room". She said maintaining her smile.

I walked inside as she gave a me a little space for it....

"Would you knock the door for me?". I asked Emily hesitantly and she nodded.

She stepped forward.
" Hey baby, There's someone who wants to meet you". Emily called.

"Yes, who is it Emm?".Morco enquired.

"It's me. Chris......".I said while entering his room.

"What do you want?". He said in his angry tone. He turned his back and didn't even face me.
I kept my nerves strong. I knew how dramatic he could get.

"I just want your friendship". I said what I felt like.

"I don't have anything not even some crap like friendship". He replied with the same harshness.

"But you had it, right?". I murmured, bending a little towards him.

"You lost it and it never came back". He retorted in a mild voice.

" It came back today with loads of love, won't you accept it now?". I asked him.

"But what's the guarantee that it won't go back again?". He turned while talking with his eyes turning all red and wet.

"People like me left but our friendship didn't". I cried before
I hugged him tight. He too couldn't stop his tears which kept rolling down his cheeks.

"I love you brother. Forgive me". I apologized.

"It's okay. It was my mistake too. I am so sorry". Morco sobbed soaking my shirt.

"Is everything sorted out, old best friends?". Aunt teased while entering with Emily and Natasha on each of her side.

"Hey, I am Natasha Wond. Chris's Wife. You can call me Bhabhi". Natasha said while smiling and extending her hand to him. He shook it slightly.

"What is Bha..bhi..?".Morco asked being confused.

"In India people call their brother's wives 'bhabhi' or simply ...sister". Tasha answered while clearing his doubts.

"Okay . I'll call you .....
....Natasha". He said funnily while nodding his head.

We all laughed, forgetting our worries and sorrows. But there's something which I was still thinking about as my brain nagged about it.

Please vote and comment.