Chapter Nineteen-Return of the Prince and Devil.

Natasha's Pov.

I could feel someone trying to wake me up.
I opened my eyes,
"Natasha, Oh my Dear!". Mom said.

"Mom, when did u come?
Good morning!". I smiled getting up.

"Dear, Can you do me a favor?". Her voice stated that she was tensed.

"Tasha! Please visit a doctor to collect your last week's reports". She reminded me and I bobbed my head.

I had fainted during my class last week and mom wanted me to have my medical checkup done.
I had several test and today as she was tired, she insisted me to collect my reports.

"Mom, I am okay and you look tired.
Go rest. Please don't bother yourself. I'll visit, I promise". I murmured.

"Are you sure? Let me come". She asked.
"I will go alone. Please take rest". I ordered her.

As I had promised mom. I went to visit doctor at the near by hospital.
The doctor suggested that I must not stress myself and handed me the reports which were cleared. I only had viral fever and she prescribed some medicines for it.

I thanked her and left.

As I was about to leave the hospital, somebody caught my wrist as he pulled me closer to him and it was none other than Chris. He had seen me after a long time. My eyes found his.

He had hurt and guilt in his eyes.
I avoided to look at him but from the way he glances at me made me shiver a little.
After a few minutes of silence, He spoke.

"Natasha, Are you okay?". He had held my hand.
"Not after meeting you". I controlled my tears from falling.
"Tasha! I know, I have hurt you a lot and I owe an explanation to you but please listen to me". He said after making an eye contact.

"I would had listen to you but now I feel, it's too late". I snapped at him loosening his tight grip.

"Please listen to me once, Don't you trust me?". He pleaded.

"You broke my trust when I saw you with someone else, when she occupied the place that belonged to me". I yelled at him.

"Just once, I beg!" .He implored with desperation dripping from his voice.

"Chris! Come Doctor wants to talk to". Jane froze when she noticed me.

"Go someone needs you". I snapped and ran away from him. I unlocked the car door with my keys but then I suddenly collapsed on the floor as a stone had hit me on my head. I think... and I felt surrounded by....

Darkness... Peace...

Chris's Pov.

I met Natasha after eight long months.

I was so desperate to even get a glimpse of her. I wanted to give her a proper clarification of my disappearance and about Jane. She looked thin than before, her hair had grown and her face looked pale. I wanted to ask her whether she found my old diary if she got back once to find me at our house.

Did she read it?
because I had left it purposely  for her to find it and understand me after reading it.

But today, she was very angry at me and when she saw Jane, she ran away after she spatted those bitter words on our faces.  I ran behind her but then I saw some man pulling her until I realized... it was none other than..... Henry dragging her in his car. I wanted to stop him from hurting her. I was afraid in all these months that if he found Tasha's whereabouts he would torture her the way he had tortured Jane. Just then he drove the car and I instantly  hopped in Tasha's car as the car's door was unlocked while the keys were still hanging.
I followed him. He drove towards an unknown factory kind of a place which was far away from the city. I saw him dragging her inside.

My Wife. .. I have to save her.

I got out of the car and entered the factory following him.
I started calling out his name,

"Henry, Where are you? See I am here, Chris !. Just leave my wife". I groaned.

"Not so soon, Chris! You involved my wife so I had to involve yours". He gave a wicked smile while pulling Tasha's hairs. He had a pistol in his hand and he had pointed it towards me.

"Leave her. Please!". I yelled over my voice.

"Where is Jane?" He asked  angrily pulling her hair as Tasha was still struggling in his arms.
"I don't know". I lied but he had figured out as he pulled Tasha's hair forcefully
She yelped in pain.

"Just leave her alone". I cried moving an inch forward.

Please vote and comment.