Chapter Seven-Wedding Day.

Finally the most awaited day of Morco's life arrived. He stepped down in his white attire.
His face was glowing with a smile. Aunt Nersey came down in an orange long dress and ahe looked pretty too but I froze on my spot as I couldn't take off my eyes from Tasha. She looked beautiful and fabulous in her pink and silver saree which had draped her slender body. Makeup was minimal but it did highlight her features.
I must say Emily is a very good fashion designer.

"You look handsome, love". She murmured once she stood next to me.

"But you look enchanting. I wish to get married to you again". I complimented her, making her blush.

We reached the church.

The whole town was already present and were waiting for us. Zack, Martha, Little Mark, Granny too was there to attend such an auspicious day.
Everything looked perfect but still it lacked something. Her presence.
Morco stood at the alter with Father Royce. I was standing with Natasha behind Aunt Nersey and Morco.
I was the best man and Natasha being the maid of honour were totally ready to participate.
All went silent suddenly as the music roared.

Lauren started playing the piano when Emily entered with her Dad holding her arm.

She wore a long White gown with purple lace.

She elegantly walked through the aisle. Morco blushed immensely
..  again.

Morco stepped forward and took Emily by his side. Father Royce started 'The prayer' and it was followed by exchange of vows by the bride and groom respectively.

Father Royce declared them as husband and wife.
They both exchanged rings and kissed each other. All of us applauded and congratulated them.
Emily and Morco took blessings from Aunt Nersey and Granny.

The procession was followed by the cake cutting.
The cake was delicious as Aunt Nersey had baked it.

Bride and groom danced to a romantic beat. All the couples including Zack and Martha, Tasha and I joined them on the dance floor.
Everything got over by the evening.
After that there was a big dinner party at Emily's house that night for the friends and family.

We bid goodbye to her parents and Emily hugged her family before we all left.

We welcomed Emily with a lot of flowers as we had decorated the house with lanterns and her favourite flowers all around.

The wedding went smooth but Natasha and I have to leave tomorrow because we have to join our office by Tuesday so we packed our belongings at the night itself.

Next Morning.

We came down in the drawing room and everyone were down waiting for us on the breakfast table.

Natasha initiated the conversation.

"So Morco and Emily, have you planned to go out somewhere?".

"Yep, Emm has to attend a fashion week in Milan. So we both have decided For a Trip to Milan". Morco replied with a smile.

"Natasha dear, Please do take care of yourself. It's time for you to focus on the baby. I wish that I could have come with you but there's no one here to deal with the bakery". Aunt Nersey said in disappointment. 

"Don't worry Aunt, I'll be there with her and her mother will also join us in few days before the delivery". I responded munching the bacon sandwich.

Finally It was the time for us to say Goodbye to everyone.

Morco promised me that he would come with everyone to meet us soon probably when Our baby would be born.
Till that time we agreed to continue to write few letters or call each other through office telephones.

Soon we both left for Miami with all the pleasant memories.

Please vote and comment.