Chapter Fourteen-Shattered World.

Natasha's Pov.

A day earlier.
I had a wonderful time with my family.
Raghav jiju (brother in law) and Ayush, my five year old nephew also paid a visit to see the baby.
Tanya wanted me to stay for a night since she was leaving for India, the very next morning.
I really missed Chris while I was here.
I had insisted him to come but he had refused.
Ayush played with Krishna all day. I am glad that he loves him a lot.
The next morning.

We all got up at 5:00.
Since Tanu and Jiju had their flight scheduled at 8:00.
I decided to go back home thinking about Chris.
He doesn't like to be alone at times but never stops me to visit my mom.
I am very lucky to have a spouse like him. He is an ideal husband.
Tanu planned to drop me home on her way to the airport.
We all left after having our breakfast.They dropped me at front of the gate and left.
I insisted them to come inside but they were getting late so they refused.
I had an extra keys and Chris might be asleep.
I took Krishna in my other arm.
It's better that I go inside to surprise him once he wakes snd spots me.

I opened the door but the scenario in front of my eyes was dreadful.
A nightmare which I never had imagined to be a reality .
A blondie was in those arms that belonged to me.
She was about to kiss my love.
My heart didn't break into pieces.
It got crushed looking thst he didn't pull his face back. I didn't waited for any of their explanation and left.

My eyes were wet.
I looked down to Krishna as He was still asleep.Tears rolled down my cheeks.I couldn't stand on my feet.
I collapsed on the ground.
There was no one around me. I was all alone.

Chris didn't even ran after me.
I looked all over, There was no one but my little baby in my arms.I gathered some support from the fence nearby and walked towards the bus stand.

I waited for the bus till it arrived and headed towards my mom.

I reached home and rung the door bell.
My mom opened the door.
She was astonished to find me numb.
She kept asking me but I didn't answer. I handed Krishna to her and went inside my old room.
I locked myself. My mom kept banging the door but I didn't opened. She panicked and yelled out my name alot.
I cried alot for hours. She eventually stopped after some time.A few hours later she again started banging the door.
She wanted me to feed Krishna.

I unlocked the door. She came inside with Krishna.She had the same frown look.
I took Krishna in my arms.He smiled at me.
I fed him.
Mom shook me to ask me.
I didn't utter a word. She demanded an explanation.

"Tasha, Tell me what happened.Is something wrong. Where is Chris? What happened? Please tell me Dear". She pleaded.

As soon as she spoke of Chris I hugged my mom and cried my heart out.
She soothed my back to console.

I finally spoke.

"Mom...., Chris cheated on me Mom.I saw him with some blondie this morning.... she was in his arms ......anddd was... even about to kiss him......". I choked.

She hugged me tight, calming me.
I cried alot because I felt that my world ended.
As if somebody has killed me.
My mother consoled me throughout.

I felt the same, what mom felt when Dad left us for his parents. I rested my head on her lap to hide from the darkness which recently entered my life.

Please vote and comment.