Chapter Twenty One-Welcoming Flower.

Natasha's Pov.

Henry pointed the gun towards Chris.
As he was about to press the trigger, Jane bit him and he kicked Jane hard on her womb which made her fell on the Ground while I ran towards her to hold her.

Chris hit Henry and he eventually fall off the cliff though accidentally and died. I tried to pick up Jane.
She was trembling in pain.

I looked at Chris and he lifted her. We ran towards her car that was parked a mile away. Chris occupied the driver seat while I comforted Jane on the back seats.
She was whimpering in pain as she was in her ninth month of pregnancy.

He drove the car as fast, he could.
We reached a nea rby hospital within few minutes. We exited the car and called for a stretcher.
Few ward boys came and took Jane inside the Operation Theatre.

Doctor rushed to the OT.

Chris ran to the telephone booth to call Zack.
He even called Morco.
At the same time, I called Mom from my cell phone. She frowned when I told her about Jane. I hung up the call.

I looked at Chris. He is tensed and crying.
He looked at me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his tears falling on my neck.

"Natasha, I hope she's fine.This is all because of me". He blamed himself.

I held him tightly.
"No! you always tried to protect her". I wiped his face with my hands.

My mom came to us. She hugged me and sighed.
She was terrified that I was kidnapped. Chris apologized for all the trouble which he had caused.
He was ashamed to face Mom but Mom patted him to calm him down.
We waited for the doctor to come out.

Two hours later, Doctor came out.
"Congratulations! We managed to save them both.
The mother and daughter are fine and inside. you can visit them once they are shifted to the regular ward". Doctor smiled warmly.

Soon Jane and her daughter were brought to the regular ward. We went inside.
The nurse handed the baby to Chris.

"She is so beautiful. She looks just like you, Jane". Chris winked at the baby.

"Natasha, I am really sorry for whatever you had to face till now". Jane apologized.
Her eyes were teary and she looked a lot more tired.

"No need to, I am happy that Chris was with you all the time. You needed him more than me and Congratulations for a beautiful daughter and relax that bastard is no more to trouble us now". I planted a soft peck on her forehead and wiped her tears.

"Any name for the baby?". Mom interrupted.

"Yeah Mom, Let all of them come then decide...". I said while mom nodded and left us because of Krishna.

Morco, Emily, Zack, Martha, Jane's Granny.
All of them arrived the very next morning.
We exchanged some pleasantries with them.

Zack and Granny was depressed with Jane.
Zack was fuming in anger and regret as Henry had played with his only sister.

Chris and Morco comforted him.
Jane explained them everything in detail.
Granny ended up crying and we comforted her.
After a lot of discussion on the past traumatizing events, we all cheered for a better tomorrow.

"Any name for the baby?". Emily intruded.

"Granny, you decide". Jane smiled and nudged her.

"Jasmine...". Granny named the baby when she was in her arms.

We all prayed for our beautiful flower Jasmine.

I decided to leave as all were there around Jane.
She was not alone anymore. I went out of the ward.

Suddenly, Chris caught my wrist.
"Why are you leaving?". He asked.

"I need to go home to see Krishna. He must be missing me". I told him, avoiding the eye contact.

"Then let me come with you". He insisted.

"No, you be here. She needs you and she really loves you". I stopped him.

"And you?". He asked.
Our eyes locked.

"No Chris! You chose her over me and I know you still love her". I patted him and turned to leave.

"I love you Natasha. I really do". He confessed loudly and I flinched.

May be, he's trying to keep his promise.
So I turned to face him.

"Don't lie Chris, It's Fine. I understand you can't control your feelings". I paused when he moved closer to me.

"Don't you believe me. I'm in love with you. Only you". He lifted my chin.

I couldn't control anymore.

"Then where were you all these months? Why didn't you even come to me or contact me?".
Tears rolled out.

"Because if I had met you and told you everything. You would had insisted to risk your life for me but when I saw you at the hospital, I couldn't control myself". He reasoned and pecked my forehead.

"But Jane. She loves you". I stopped.

"She is just reciprocating my feelings but you had actually fallen for me and you made me realized the actual meaning of love. I helped her because she is my friend and now she is not alone anyways". He glanced in my eyes and the truth was visible in his eyes.
"I believe you". I mumbled softly.

He embraced me tight.

"Chris, I am sorry.I doubted you? I thought th.....". I was speechless because I thought that he was Jasmine's father and he cheated on me.

"Don't talk about the past. We have a future to look for". He kissed me gently.
We headed home together.

As soon as we reached home.
Shirley handed Krishna to him.

Krishna giggled in his arms and that was the most happiest moment for him, meeting his son after such a long gap.

Please vote and comment.