Chapter Twenty-Evil Behind the Mask.

Natasha's Pov.

Henry had held me tighter by my hair.
He was pulling it so hard that I couldn't bear the pain.

I am scared, not for the way he had grabbed me but the way he had pointed the pistol towards Chris. I hope he doesn't shoot him.
Siddenly Chris pushed a table against him making him stumble a bit and at the same time, I kicked Henry so hard that he lost his grip and I fell in Chris's arms.

Chris got my hand in his and we ran away far from the factory, trying to escape his reach.

But Henry was too fast as he was constantly chasing us.
He fired few bullets which luckily didn't hit us.

We were drained out of energy but still continued running for our lives till we found that we had no way to run more.

That was the end. We were on the cliff.

Henry had caught us with that weapon in his hand.

He had that devious smile. I glared at Chris he stood forward.

"When I didn't spare my own father, How can I spare you both?". Henry laughed evily.

His father!!!! Is he out of his mind.

"What are you saying?". I looked at him, confused.

"Tasha, He killed Sir Dominic by suffocating him to death". Chris explained and I choked,  unbelieving the nerve of this arse.

"But why did you kill your own Dad?". I questioned him.

"Because he came to know about my intentions that I married Jane in revenge. I hated my Dad and Chris. I lost my mother when we both were in the need to have him by our side. We terribly wanted Dad that time but Dad stayed with this Jerk". He yelled as his voice got louder.

"And he knew my next motive to trouble your husband even after stealing his love. I tortured Jane. I raped her but soon I realized that I had fallen for her. My dad was going to tell Jane about my motive so I killed him too but then Jane saw me committing a heinous crime and I threatened her that if she opens her mouth then I will kill her family and you, of course". He smirked evilly as he pointed his gun at Chris.

"We left after funeral. I faked that my Dad died due to his illness but only Jane knew that it was me who was the biggest reason behind his death. Nobody intervened and I was saved from getting locked up in prison. Before my lovely wife would say something I decided to leave and we left the very next morning.
After that she started hating me more. I tortured her worst I  raped her too until that day when she managed to escape from my trap. I tried tracing you Chris but you had left before I reached your house. That day I saw your wife and I began stalking her after that". Henry said.

"So you were the one who stalked me several times?". I was shocked recalling what had happened earlier.

"I knew if I troubled you, Chris would come to save you". He smiled widely.

"Natasha, I didn't meet you because I had to stay with Jane as she is ..... ". Chris muttered.

"As I am Pregnant". Jane announced advancing towards us.
We all turned around to see her from where she stood.
Her hands were holding her belly protectively.
Henry stepped forward still pointing his pistol towards us.

"Jane why did you come here?". Chris shouted being mortified.

"How could I had left you to be killed? when I am the reason, he's been chasing you after". Jane smiled as tears brimmed up in her eyes.

"Chris, I know you ....
You were all the time trying to protect me and your wife by risking your own life". She mumbled while her eyes had turned soggy by now.

"No... It's not because of you, It's because of me that he made your life, a living hell. If he didn't had figured out that I was in  love with you then he hadn't thought of spoiling your life". Chris said lowering his head.

"STOP IT.... Jane finally you are here. So do you still love him that you are here to save him. See Natasha, she is carrying your husband's baby in her womb". Henry laughed sarcastically.

"No Henry, This time you're completely wrong. I am not like you. I loved you earlier and the fetus in my womb is yours. I was afraid that your rage would kill my baby too so I ran away. It was Chris's kindness that he took care of mine leaving his wife and son all alone". Jane smiled at Chris lastly.

"Enough talking...Yes I am the one heartless here so that's the reason I won't kill you Jane. Now it's a high time for someone to die.
Who wants to be the first one? Natasha or Chris?
Chris I think both these women would eventually die if I kill you so...."

Please vote and comment.