Chapter Four-At Aunt's House.

Jane. Thinking about her makes my head go in some different direction. I don't love her anymore but I still have the same soft corner for her as I couldn't erase it. At least my heart couldn't. While Tasha and Aunt Nersey were preparing dinner, I sat with Morco to revive some of our memories.

"I am very happy for you that you're finally settled in your life. Natasha is a very caring wife and she loves you a lot". He smiled.

"I know and I do love her after all I am married to her but there is something which keeps on bothering me, I think, there's something with Jane. I want to talk to her, at least for once ".I whispered.

"Hmm, stop bothering yourself.  She's happy in her life with Henry . Now she's just going through a terrible phase after Uncle's Death. But still you can meet her tomorrow morning if that's what you want". Morco winked while placing his hand on mine.

At night. We stayed at Morco's house. We both were in guest room. Tasha was clinging in my arms, as she placed her head on my chest. Her fingers were erotically brushing the hem of my shirt.

"I love this family. I never thought I'll be able to see yours. Aunt is such a sweet lady. I am really happy to be here". She looked up and kissed my chin.

"And Morco, he's quite hilarious. I wished you had the same sort of humor". She teased.

"Don't try to underestimate me, I am more to explore". I pretended to hide my smile while she just rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Oh really! Then let me explore you now". She hit the pillow at me.

"Here goes another". I hit her face with my pillow.She groaned before throwing another on my face and.... Ouch.
We played and played and finally ended up laughing.
After some time, We were totally  breathless.

"You should not do that again Tasha, it's not good for our baby". I mumured caressing her face. She blinked her eyes

"I think you're right. Yep but it was fun, wasn't it?". She nictated her eyes while calming herself.
She came forward and I bent over to kiss her.

She moved more closer and we passionately kissed each other as our mouth were exploring.
I carried her to our bed again and covered her with the blanket which was provided.
She fell asleep after few moments.

I came to the window to see the window on the opposite side which was my old room at Sir Dominic's house.
It was shut as if no one lived there. I still miss it.

I came to my bedside and saw my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully at the otherside. I placed my hand on her and even closed my eyes.

I've to meet Jane tomorrow morning. I hope everything's fine.

And that's how, I welcomed sleep.

Please vote and comment.