Chapter Twenty Two-Epilogue-Family.

6 year later.

Chris's Pov.

"Chris, Get up please.
We have to leave, It's Jasmine's Birthday tomorrow".
Natasha whispered in my ears while waking me up.

"No! first we have to complete what we had left, last night".
I snapped tangling her arm.

"Are you out of your mind? Don't get so dirty. I am going for a shower". She scolded me.

"Mind if I join you". I mocked her and she blushed.

"No".

"Okay but just one kiss". I pleaded and she couldn't deny this one as we moved our faces closer but the door snapped opened at the wrong time and Krishna walked in.

"Mom... Dad! Good morning.
Mom, where is Nanny?
When will she come?". Krishna interrupted us and I groaned.

"Good morning sweetheart. Nanny will come with Nanna,  honey.
Go see in the balcony, they might be on their way". Tasha smiled at him and
Krishna rushed out.

He's really close to his nanny Mrs.Anita.

"Okay, now let's continue". I pulled her hand and she blushed more as we moved closer but suddenly our little baby girl started crying in the crib.
She just woke up.

Natasha took Lillian in her arms to calm her down.
She started laughing as she noticed my frown look.

I got up from the bed and went closer and kissed Lillian's forehead. Lillian resembles Tasha the way Krishna resembles me.
Last year, When Tasha came to me to broke her pregnancy news, I really wished for a girl after Krishna. I was really happy when doctor revealed the gender. She was just born four months ago and we even had a get together. Jane, Zack, Martha, Morco and Emily with their babies had too joined us for the celebration. Jane suggested the name for the baby. Jasmine is fond of Lillian.
I smiled reviving those best time.

I looked at Natasha, she was smirking.
She kept Lillian inside the cradle and made her way towards the bathroom.
She trudged towards me to pick the towel which was placed on the rack next to me and suddenly she moved her face forward and kissed me passionately till we were breathless.
She blushed when we looked in each other's eyes and then she walked off towards the bathroom.

Natasha dressed up in her Green salwar kameez (Indian attire). She went out to see whether her mother came.
Untill then, I bathe myself and dressed in my casuals.

I went out in the drawing area.

I greeted Mrs.Anita and Mr.Veer (Natasha's Dad).
Mr. Veer had come to visit us.
Mrs. Anita and Natasha were happy that Natasha's Dad is also accompanying us to the Sunshine town.

Mr. Veer is a sweet and a humble man.
He was really happy with Krishna and Lillian around.
He was holding Lillian when I came out.

We all left. I drove the car instead of travelling in the bus because it was difficult to handle kids in there.
Our journey was too long.
I am really tired. Mr. Sinha drove for some time.

I guided him the way and we reached the town at 21:00.

Aunt Nersey Greeted us and Welcomed Natasha's Parents. I went to Morco's room. He was changing his babies diapers.

Emily gave birth to the twins last year Morris and Emmanuel.
As Emily was quite passionate towards her Job, Morco decided to be at home to take care of his children.

Morco came out lifting Morris. While I had Emmanuel in my arms. He greeted Natasha's parents.
We all headed towards the beach house after Dinner.

"Mommy, How do I look?". Jasmine admired herself in the mirror. Jane stood beside her.

"Looking beautiful as always." I complimented Jasmine at the door.

Jasmine ran towards me when she saw me. She's very affectionate towards all of ys but particularly me.

"What a lovely headgear!". Natasha pointed towards the head gear made up of Jasmine flower.

"Isn't it? Aunt Tasha". She smiled and hugged Tasha while she pecked her cheeks.

"Jasmine just let them enter". Jane ordered her to move.

Jane hugged Tasha warmly and she gestured us to sit.
Granny, Jason and Zack Joined us.

Jason was Zack's friend from school.
He's in a serious relationship with Jane from the past four years.
Jane had lost hope whether she would forget the dark past but Jason helped her and they started spending time. Jason adores Jane and Jasmine.

Jason treats Jasmine as his own daughter and loves Jane to the core of his heart. They will eventually marry each other in a year or two.

Granny greeted Natasha's parents.

"Chris, you are a liar!". Mrs. Anita accused me instantly.

"When did I lie?". I asked her astonishingly.

"You told me that you didn't had a family. See, what a lovely family you have". She smiled.

I scratched my head and laughed.

"Indeed". I giggled.

Aunt Nersey brought the cake.

Mark, Krishna and Jasmine surrounded the cake. They were quite restless.

We celebrated Jasmine's birthday exactly at midnight.
We all prayed for Jasmine after that.

I even played Guitar and Morco played Piano.
All the ladies sat with their babies together while the oldies sat together.
We all stayed at the beach house for the night.

Who likes to live alone?
It feels good when people are around you. I was stuck in a dilemma, A predicament when I had to choose either Jane who used to be my love or infatuation and Natasha who gave her everything to me.

I thought I was protecting my wife and son while not being with them but I was wrong. I missed a lot of things when I wasn't around them. I missed my son's initial months but most importantly I missed her.
Her smiles, Her care, Her touch and eventually cried at times that made me realise that I truly am in love with her.

I took Tasha's hand in mine as we started dancing to the tunes of the piano.

And now I am finally a happy family man.

I would never let my family go away. I wouldn't let her go.

The End.......Please Vote and Comment. I want some feedback.