Chapter Seventeen-Confronting Friends.

Natasha's Pov.

"You look enchanting, I wish to get married to you again".
His words echoed in my ears.

I woke up all of a sudden. Those nightmares are again troubling me, I can't stand this anymore.

It's friday today.
Emily is coming tomorrow.
I saw my pillow, it was wet as usual. I even sob in my sleep. I went out in the drawing room. Mom was exercising while Shirley had just changed Krishna's Diaper. He was giggling.  I love his laughs.

"Good morning mom. Good morning Shirley!". I greeted both.

"Good morning!". They answered together.

I took Krishna in my arm
"Good morning to my baby too. Did you sleep well?". I cooed him.
He giggles whenever I take him in my hands. I kissed my baby's forehead.
"Shirley, my breakfast. Is it ready?". I asked her.
She nodded and headed towards the Kitchen.

After the Breakfast, I left for school.
I felt someone's shadow behind me while I was walking.
Can be a stalker. I turned around but there was no one.

I hopped in the car and drove off  without thinking much. May be I'm just imagining
The day at school went as usual when I was about to leave. I saw someone probably the same person who was stalking me this morning.

I rushed home in fear. I should have notified the cops.
Am I dreaming?
Was it an illusion?
The next morning, Mom left to meet one of her friend. She didn't got time to socialize because of Krishna but today as I was at home so she left my baby with me.

I was playing with Krishna and was talking to him. I rarely spend my time with him. He always remind me of Chris. He looks so much a like.

The door bell rang and I opened the door. Emily hugged me as soon as she saw me. Morco was standing behind her.
I was happy to see her after such a long time.

"Tasha, I missed you so much". She whispered.

"Yeah me too, come inside". I welcomed them.

"Natasha, Where is Chris?". Morco frowned.

"I'm going to kick his ass". He added.

I burst into crying.
Emily stared at me confused and started comforted me.

She glared at Morco.

"I'm sorry Tasha, I won't kick him if you don't want me to". Morco said and I finally found the courage to ask them.

"I want to ask you something. Please don't lie."  I raised my head wiping the tears.

Both nodded.

"Tell me about Jane. Who is she? Who is this Henry?. Don't you dare lie. I have read Chris's diary but I want to know more". I warned them.

They both looked at each other surprised.

"Tasha, Jane is ....Zack's sister and Henry, her husband is Uncle Dominic's Son". Emily uttered.

"I know that. tell me something else...... about Chris and Jane. Do they love each other still? Morco,You are his best friend. he must have shared with you something, right?". I glanced at Morco.

"Natasha! Chris loved Jane when he first visited our town. He liked her and they became friends but one day when he was about to confess his feelings to her. Then he saw Jane making out with Henry. Chris sacrificed his love because he had promised Uncle that he would never be a hurdle in his son's love life and he left. After that he married you and he really liked you and even admired you as his wife but on the funeral day when he saw Jane depressed, he wanted to talk to her. He even went to meet her, the very next day but she had already left the town with Henry". Morco finished saying.

"Yeah I saw him the other day. The same day when I announced my marriage plan. He told me that he was going towards Granny's house and I stopped him since I knew that Jane had left that night earlier".

"Tasha, Jane was my best friend. Precisely my childhood friend but after she married Henry she distanced herself. After that she rarely talked to us. We knew how much she loved Henry. We all knew each other since school. While Chris, he came later in our lives so she was more close to Henry rather than him but Natasha you didn't tell us why did you cry? and where the hell is Chris?". She questioned after telling me whatever she knew.

I told them everything. Whatever happened in a span of eight months. Their expression changed quickly.
Lastly, I even told them that I saw Chris with Jane who had a huge bump.

Their mouth fell open after I revealed everything.
They couldn't believe on their ears. They both were stunned and I was still confused.

Please vote and comment.