Chapter Eighteen-Feelings about Him.

Natasha's Pov.

Morco and Emily were horrified after those shocking revelations. They had spent the entire day talking to me and spending some play time with Krishna. Inspite of my insist for them to stay, they both left.
Before Emily was heading towards her car, she came near me and whispered some things in my ears.

"I know it's not very easy for you but if you meet him by any chance just allow him to reveal the truth".
She hugged me tightly by patting my back soothingly.

What should I do? .
While they were here, they kept on telling me that Chris won't ever think of cheating. They tried to prove that they both knew him well.
So do I know him but what about Jane.
Didn't he ever love her? Obviously he did.
Why didn't he even once tried to clear his point? He didn't even dare to follow me.
In these month, He even didn't turn up once to meet his own son.
Was he really faking our marriage, all this time?
After all I proposed him. I told him about my feelings but he never told me about his.
I laid on the bed after changing into my nighty. I closed my eyes and remembered the day when he had stepped into the office for the very first time. He was wearing a clean white shirt which was tucked into his black pants. He had combed his brown hairs neatly.
He looked very handsome as he had reasonably good looks and a toned body revealing his muscles.
When he shook my hands formally, I felt an electric current ran through my nerves. The same day, when he was engrossed in writing, I couldn't stop myself to go to his cubicle.

He is a really good writer, I had concluded after reading his article.
When he complimented me, I ran to my desk as I wanted to hide my blush that got my cheeks red.
That evening after the office hours ended, he came up to me to apologize. He thought that I was mad at him for his praises.
And I denied his misconception.
He dropped me home as a kind gesture.
That night I was restless. He had dominated my mind.
Then one day, when I had  accidentally spilled the ink all over Billy's work, I felt broken as I was about to lose my job which was an important part of my life but he came to my rescue and despite of being tired he didn't shrug. He even waited after the office hour got ended. I never felt any guy had ever cared for me the way he did.

I offered him dinner at my place after we were exhausted from completing the remaining work at my desk.
He reluctantly agreed and for the first time in my life, I brought a male friend to my house. He was a bit perplexed when I introduced him to my mom as one of my friend. He behaved well and he started staring at my family pictures that were on the wall. I was very shy that time to even face him. When he told us that he didn't have a family, I felt pity for him and somewhere in my heart wished that he should become a part of mine soon.

After that, I started spending most of the time with him as Mr. Steven had switched his place with Billy after acknowledging my stupidity of spilling the ink and while Chris had nicely covered up my mistake.

Those were the best time. I grew close to him after the most embarrassing day when I got drunk at the magazine's success party and revealed all my feelings to him. I felt terrible after I was out of the hangover.
I was awestruck when Mom told me that he came to drop me and that day when he kissed me reciprocating my feelings, I felt that I was on the cloud seven.
Soon after that, we got married.
I gave him some time to adjust and he didn't make me wait for long.
We had the best times of passionate love making. He was gentle and caring and the best husband one could ask for.
When I broke the news of my pregnancy, I found him to be the happiest man of the earth that day.
He was so excited and always wished to have a girl but I wanted a boy who will be exactly like him. We even had a bet.

God answered my prayers when Doctor revealed the gender of our child when he was born.
He was a slight disappointed but was happy when he held our Baby.

We were so proud until the day that shattered all my dreams when I found him with that blondie in his arms.
I was struck in some terrible decision making.
What should I do next?
I slept after thinking a lot on the same wet pillow which was now soaked even more.

Please vote and comment.