Chapter Twelve-Reciprocating Love.

Flashback continued. ...

I heard a knock on the door.
It was eight in the morning as the sun was shining brightly.

I opened the door. To my surprise, I saw Natasha who was standing in front of me.
Her face clearly depicted how embarrassed she was because of the events that had happened a night earlier.
She looked down avoiding the eye contact as usual. I gave her some room as she stepped inside.

"I am really sorry for yesterday, I was drunk so I couldn't stop babbling". She spoke softly, apologizing.

"Yeah! you are right you should be sorry, I am very upset with you". I faked anger and she stiffened.

A drop of tear escaped her eyes and she turned back to leave.

"Wait! How could you leave like that...Sorry is not enough. You clearly deserve a punishment". I went closer to her and held her hand.

She got worried.
Tears were gushing down her cheeks.

I went more closer and lifted her chin to face her.
I stared into her brown orbs and expunged those tears with my palm.
The next thing I did was that I placed my lips on her.
I kissed her passionately though gently.
After we broke our faces apart, I saw that she was grinning like a maniac.
This was my first kiss ever. I was always the shy one before.

"This is your punishment. You have to face this punishment for the rest of your life". I winked at her and she sighed in relief.

"You must had told me earlier. You shouldn't get drunk to confess your feelings". I continued.

"Yes you are right but I got nervous". She smiled sheepishly.

"So do I make you nervous?".I smirked.

She blushed immensely and stood up to walk away from me.

I held her hand and went closer. She looked down as usual, she was very much flushed.

"I am glad to have such a kind of effect on you".

I hugged her tight and felt warm when our body collided together and lastly I kissed her forehead.

"Will you be my family for the rest of our life?". I proposed.

She made an eye contact this time.

"Yes, I will ". She didn't take even a second to reply and turned around to leave.

I don't know whether I love her but I didn't want her to go to the same pain which I had gone through few months ago.
I really like her and even I want a family now. It's a high time that I finally get settled.
I am tired of living alone like this.
I need a companion and I truly believe she is the one meant for me.
The following day, we talked to Mrs. Anita about our plans and as expected she readily approved sounding chirpy.
I also met Tanya and her husband Raghav for dinner at Natasha's house to discuss our plans.
Natasha's Dad lives with his parents in India.
Natasha even told me that her grandparents won't like her getting married to a Catholic man as she's a hindu.
But she really doesn't care about them as Mrs. Anita and Tanya were with her and supported her decision.
Natasha never spoke to her dad since she was twelve but she really wished that he might come to meet her once.
For me, I wanted to tell Morco,  Lauren, Aunt Nersey, Zack and Granny but I couldn't.

We both decided to get married at the marriage registered office and later perform some hindu customs.

And soon, the day arrived when We got married in a very simple way but we later held one reception for our friends, neighbours and the office staff.

Natasha wore an indian outfit while I wore a white suit on our reception.
Her dad finally came to meet us on our wedding as I had called him earlier to ask his permission too.
Natasha was overwhelmed to find him and he was also very ecstatic.
She cried as she hugged him.
She couldn't believe that he had come just to meet her.

After we got married, Natasha shifted to my house. We didn't consummate our marriage since I needed time.
But after spending time almost the whole day, We started admiring each other more.
The fondness grew and we took it to higher levels and Finally we took the further steps.

Flashback ends. .........