Read <3

The Conclusion To 'To Die Happy',

The Finale - Our Fate Cannot Be Fought: Part 1

You'll never hurt my family again Karai, dead or alive ill make sure you never touch us again.
For Raph. For April. For Donnie.

I hope you all are as excited for this as I am!!
Finally we've gotten to it, the big ending! And boy will it be a train full of angst!

So if any of you have noticed up there, it says part 1. Yep, that means there's gonna be a part 2 atleast, I'm not sure how many parts there's gonna be but everyone be warned, this will be full of angst,violence and well you all know what I'm like when it comes to story telling, you will probably cry.

Any predictions? Or am I too unpredictable?

*Evil Laugh*

So in the mean time lets all enjoy my poster up there in the media. I love it so much!!

Feel free to quote any of the story, is there any lines you guys like? Any that stuck in your head? Personally mines is when April shouts, 'I always have and I always will!' It's just a line I can't forget about.

Please leave a comment on what you thought of the story so far. I'd love it actually if you guys gave me a little review (in the comments) and I'd be SOSOSO happy! What did you think of the characters (I know they were very OOC sometimes... Or maybe a lot...) but did you all hate Karai? Was her reveal back at the start really shocking? EEEK!!! I'm so excited about the ending!!! I'm going all out and going bat shit crazy with it.

Feel free to leave a question and I'll answer it in the next chapter!

So.....

Till' Next Time!
-Aoifetelloxxx

P.s does anyone else wait for me to say that? I think it's in nearly every chapter XD