7. My Dying Wish

Donatello's POV

"So I'm assuming your a shape shifter then?" I said.

"I can only shift to look like April" she said angrily.

"How come?" I ask, I'm dead anyway, so might as well get information out of her.

"We experimented on my dear friend Hannah, but when I was injected with it, the first thing I shifted into is now the only thing I can shift into" she said.

"Why did you shift into April first?" I asked.

"Because, I was only to become a shape shifter to do this mission, and since it was April I was to act as, she was the first thing I was to shift into" Karai said.

I was still dizzy and fighting to stay conscious. But I'm going to look her in the eye when she murders me.

"This all worked out miraculously well" she grinned.

"How so?" My head was pounding. Im going to pass out soon...

"Master Shredder planned all this. You couldn't have picked a better day to admit your feelings to April.The day I came" she paused and fiddled with her knife.

"You gave me the perfect way to start bullying you. How kind" she looked back up to meet my eyes.

"And now, I'll kill your family while they grieve over your death" she moved closer to me and grabbed my hand as she sat down.

"Poor Donatello, all he wanted.....was to be happy" she dragged her knife along my arms.

This time I did notice the pain in it. This time I seemed to bleed more.

It just got me thinking that these past 4 months I took abuse from her, and wouldn't attack her because I thought she was April...but now that I know she's Karai, I'm to weak and dizzy to even jump away from her.

"Where's April?" I ask. She looks up again.

"Master Shredder has her, but the Kraang will have her soon enough" she grinned. Im fighting to keep my eyes open right now...

She knows I'm struggling to stay awake to listen to her. She pulls her hands away from me.

"Who will I kill first" she says. "Hannah? What about young Mikey?" I feel so much anger now, because while I die she talks about who's the first she'll kill out of my family.

"Well at least I can die happy, knowing it was you this whole time" I manage a faint smile. "Have fun dying with a conscience of murdering my family"

This angers her. But it's the truth.

"Enjoy death Donatello" she says coming to my face with her knife again.

I stare into her eyes. I hope she feels uncomfortable, or feels guilt for what she's about to do.

Just to make it worse, she shape shifts to look like April again and smiles as she cuts my face.I know I'm starting to die. I've lost alot of blood.

Im just about to pass out when she's suddenly whipped of my dying body.

In the blurriness, I can make out another figure slamming her into the ground.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Raph screams at her.

His tempers gone. He punches her repeatedly and she begins screaming.

I can hardly keep my eyes open. When I look down I see red. Blurry red.

In this chaos she shifts back to look like herself again.

"Karai?!" Raph's eyes widen. She takes this opportunity to kick his face and she slips out of his grasp.

"Love to stay and chat but I must be going" she runs for the lab door, her face bloody and bruised.

Holding his face with one hand, Raph throws one of his ninja stars with his other hand and it hits her leg. She screams and rips it out of her leg before sprinting on, desperate to get out before Raph gets near her again.

At least he can tell the others that it wasn't April, I seriously doubt I'll live to tell them what happened.

"Donnie? Man can you hear me?" I didn't even notice he was right infront of me.

I've no energy to speak. To even move anymore. My head is still pounding, but I need to tell him to save April.

"A-A-April..Shredder h-h-has h-her" I gasp out. I hope he made out what I just said.

"Oh God" he holds onto my hand. "SENSEI!" He yells.

"R-raph.. s-save A-April.."

My dying wish. Save her.Save her from Shredder.Save her from the Kraang.

I think he nods.

I try to reassure him by squeezing his hand, and I can just make out Splinter in front of me.

But everything, slowly goes black.

...

AN

I know it's short but I just felt it should end there :)

Karai you bad bad person!

There is nothing I'd love more than for you to leave a comment :) please? :D

Tell me what you think I really wanna know :)

-Sorry about the bad chapter titles XD-

Till' Next Time!

-Aoife xxx