5.There's No Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Donatello found out that while his brothers were on patrol, they found Hannah racing away from foot ninjas.

She was quite skilled at jumping the rooftops, and she was almost as fast as the turtles.

You see, Hannah Neeson was no ordinary girl, she was made by Kraang and Shredder.

No she wasn't a robot, and she wasn't evil. Hannah was the nicest girl they'd met and she was a shape shifter.

A shape shifter can make themself look like anything they want, usually it's a living thing, but Hannah seemed to be able to turn into objects.

She escaped when she shifted to look like a foot ninja, and fooled the kraang into letting her out.

Hannah was seen shape shifting in the cameras and the alarm was set off at TCRI.

When the turtles caught up to her, and found out this information, they took out the foot that was chasing her and brought her to the lair.

"I was made to capture you all," Hannah said seriously "But why would I come after you guys? Your all so awesome! This place is awesome! I can't believe I get to stay here!"she said getting excited.

The brothers had to tell Hannah how Shredder was their mortal enemy, and she seemed to darken at the mention of Shredder. No one knows what he could have done to her.

Hannah was to stay at the lair, as the kraang and foot were after her.But everyone got on well. Hannah was a bubbly, intelligent girl.

Even though no one knew it yet, Hannah would soon help brighten Donatello in his days of sadness.

...
2 Months Later

Everything got a bit better for Donatello. Even though April would leave him sobbing to himself alone, he got really close to Hannah.

The mysterious girl trained with them, and she got to go on patrol once a week. Splinter was wary about letting her go because the foot was still after her, but Hannah insisted on going topside as she didn't know what most of the world looked like. She had been in TCRI her whole life.

Right now Donnie was sitting in his lab, watching the cameras to pass the time.

"Heya Donatello!" He heard Hannah say coming into the lab.

She like calling Donnie by his full name, but never called Mikey Michelangelo or Raph Raphael or Leo Leonardo. But she always seemed to call Donnie Donatello.

There was various situations, when as a joke, she would call Raph Ralph. Everyone couldn't help but laugh. Even Raph had a faint smile from time to time.

"Hey Hannah." he smiled faintly. April was coming for dinner, he could only feel so happy this one day.

"Are you still watching those boring cameras? Thats all you ever do!" She sat down beside him.

"I read." Donnie said.

"Doesn't count." Hannah retorted.

"How does that not count?" Donnie raised his eye ridge.

"Erm.. just..never mind. Im bored so your stuck with me."she grinned.

"Okay." He said, smiling on the inside a bit.

"What's with the short answers, Donatello?" She said playfully hitting his arm.

Donatello flinched when she said his name this time. It reminded him off April when she hit him or was after hitting him.

"Woah..why'd ya flinch?" She said as he looked away.

"I.. d-didnt." he kept his eyes from making contact with hers.