11.Redemption

-1 Month Later-
"The one known as Kraang has found the location of the one known as Hannah Neeson." The Kraang bot said in it's usual robotic tone.

"Well? Where is she?!" Shredder asked impatiently.

"The one known as Hannah Neeson is currently in the one known as April O'Neil's apartment." the Kraang bot reported.

Shredder waved a dismissive hand at the kraang bot and told it to leave. Once the Kraang bot had left he spoke again.

"Bring in Karai." his loud voice boomed over the large room, and two foot guards scuttled out of the exit.

Karai walked in, and kneeled down before Master Shredder,her heart about to jump out of her chest.

"You wished to see me?" She said looking up towards the man sitting on the throne.

"Time to redeem yourself Karai."

Hannah's POV

I was over talking to April, or more like consoling April. She had cried to me about her whole life, about being taken by Shredder and mostly about when she tried to talk to Donatello a month agao. It's not the first time I've been over here consoling her.After a while of talking, I thought I could hear a distinctive beeping noise.

April said she couldn't hear it, but I definitely could.

Beep.Beep.Beep.Beep...

"April! There's definitely something beeping!" I said, my voice coming out in a paranoid tone.

"There's nothing beeping Hannah.." April said, lying her head on the back of the couch,and closing her bloodshot eyes tiredly.

The continous beeping sounded like it was coming from the back of my head. Too paranoid, I walked into the bathroom and took out my pocket mirror. I aligned it with the bathroom mirror to see my neck.

I pulled my ponytail away and unzipped my half zip to reveal the flesh on my neck.There was a blinking light flashing green on my lower neck, the blinks in rhythm to the beeping I keep hearing.

I stared at it in horror. What the heck is that?I sprinted back in to April and shook her awake.

"APRIL!"

"Hannah?! What the heck?!" She looked at me like I was fresh out of the mad house.

"April! There's something flashing in my neck! And the beeping is coming from it." I cried out, turning around to show her my neck.

She let out a gasp and stared at the blinking light. "What is it?" She asked.

If the Kraang had made me, then this couldn't be good. I rattled my brain to think of what it might be, and then, as if a lightbulb appeared above my head, the word came to me.

Tracker.

-At The Lair-

Donatello's POV

Useless. Pathetic. Waste of space.

My mind seemed to tell me that every second, of every God damn day. Just when I thought my life couldn't get any darker, my own voice, in my own head, repeats this.

I don't disagree with it, and I'm almost never alone now. Im only ever alone when it comes to using the bathroom, but the door is always unlocked and there's nothing I can use to hurt myself in there. I haven't told anyone about that voice in my head, and I don't intend to either.