4.Unknown Girl

Donatello's POV

"Time for patrol!" I barely heard Leo's words through my own sobs.

I'd been laying here for maybe an hour or two, and I couldn't seem to calm myself. I sobbed for all those times that I hadn't.

April's got what she wanted. Im resolved to a sobbing mess on the floor, hugging my knees to my chest.

I don't even know how I'm going to go out there. My eyes are more red than white. Bloodshot and puffed..

I pulled myself of the floor, and walked up to the door.

"H-hey Leo, I'm not..uh.. feeling well, I think I'll j-just stay here." I called out, attempting to keep my voice as normal as possible.

"You sure Donnie?" I heard him call back.

"Y-yeah." I say.

I hear a muffled "Okay."and the sound of footsteps leaving the lair.

Thank God he didn't come in.

I sit at my desk again, and look down at my book. It try to read again, but I can't focus on two words. That's when my mind begins to wander.
...
April walked into the kitchen, approaching Donatello, who hadn't noticed her entrance.

He had his back to her, and she slowly stepped up behind him.

"So how's life?" She made him jump.

Donatello turned around to her, his heart plummeting. He knew she was in here to bully him.

"Fine." he lied pouring his cereal again.

"Oh really? Your lying." she said smugly.

Donatello couldn't understand where she was getting the nerve to bully him. He wasn't exactly a cuddly toy, and he was near a foot taller than her. In most cases, it would be him who was bullying her.

But Donatello wasn't a bully, and he hadn't thought April was either.

"Why you still around, eh? Can't you see no one wants you?" Donatello stayed silent. The least said the better.

"Look at me when im talking to you."she whispered venomously.

Donatello looked down into her glaring eyes. She stared up at him, unphased by the height difference.

"Answer me" she said in an anger controlled voice.

"I live here." he said calmly.

"No one wants you here." she said coldly.

"Master Splinter does." Donatello said quietly.

"He doesn't... your just one big disappointment." she said crossing her arms.

Donatello dropped his stare, sadness flooding through him.

"You know it too." she whispered again.

"Your wrong..." Donatello said barely audible.

He immediately regretted saying it, because before he knew it, boiling hot coffee splattered over his hands.

He cried out in pain, his hands burning. April had grabbed his coffee cup and threw it over his hands.

Donatello rushed over to the sink, and let the cold water flow over his slowly reddening hands.

"Im never wrong." she said calmly.
...
Donnie winced at his own memories. He hadn't realised it, but his cheeks were wet with new tears that steadily streamed down his face.

He wiped them away, willing himself not to cry anymore that night, and got up and went to his room.

He lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling for the next hour until he heard his brothers returning.

Donnie was going to stay in his bedroom, when he heard a girl's voice. It wasn't April.

He walked out of his room, and near the living area where his brothers and a girl were sitting and talking.

"I know all your names now." she said clapping her hands together.

Donnie simply looked at her. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

She had long brown hair, tied into a ponytail and a hairband on her head. Her eyes were a blueish grey and she wore a plain purple t-shirt with a pink cardigan zipped half the way up, navy trousers and pink converse.

"Leonardo, or Leo." she pointed towards Leo who gave a smile and a nod.

"Michel.... ANGELO!" she had briefly forgotten the end of Mikey's name. "Or Mikey" she smiled brightly when he gave her a thumbs up.

"Oh and... uh..lemme see...it was.....Ralph!!" She said to Raph. Mikey burst out laughing and Leo suppressed a laugh, smiling instead.

Raph frowned. "You remember Michelangelo but you dont remember-"

"RAPHAEL!"she said in sudden realisation, slapping her hands over her mouth. Her cheeks quickly burned red with embarrassment. "Sorry, I did remember though." she smiled sheepishly as Mikey rolled around still laughing on the floor.

"Oh and there's one more, dudette" Mikey said after he calmed down.

"More of you?!?!" She said excitedly.

Donnie took this time to walk in. She looked up, and smiled a huge smile.

"Oh wow! Y-your wearing glasses! THAT'S SO AWESOME!"she said practically bouncing on the couch.

"What's your name?" She asked settling a bit.

"Donatello,you can call me Donnie." he said. The unknown girl's face lit up again.

"I like your name just the way it is, Donatello." she said.

Donnie couldn't help but give a small smile, this girl was very friendly.

"What's your name?" Donnie asked.

"Im Hannah, Hannah Neeson." she said smiling.

...

Ralph XD

Feel free to claim dots people :)

Comment what you think :)

Till Next' Time
-Aoifexx