9.Nothing Will Ever Be The Same Again

-Hannah's POV-

"R-Raph" my voice came out as a whisper as I got his attention.

"What?" he said looking towards my place at the computer.

"T-This really is A-April." I stared at the computer screen, shocked to say the least.

I had done tests on the body of the unconscious girl, and her DNA was April's. Even shape shifters can't change their DNA, so being a shape shifter myself, I knew my tests were right.

"That's impossible...Donnie told me himself that Shredder has her." Raph bent down to look at the screen beside me.

"It's definitely April.." I looked in to his piercing green eyes. He just stared back into my greyish-blue ones.

"Aw shit.." he muttered and looked away.

"What?" I got up from my wheely chair, and stood next to him.

"This means I just punched April! Fuck." he muttered the last part, and began pacing.

"Hey, we can tell her what happened, I'm sure she'll understand." I said hopefully, but I honestly didn't know what this girl was like,so maybe she wouldn't understand. Maybe she'll get really,really pissed. I think she probably will but, lets hope she's not like that..

"Oww..." a low moan could be heard. Raph and I simultaneously looked around at April, as she sat up rubbing her now partially bruised head.

"Ughh....what the hell Raph?!" She said attempting to glare at Raph, but failing. She didn't seem the glaring type.

"A-April I c-c-can explain!" Raph said raising his hands defensively.

"What is...WRONG WITH YOU! I get taken by shredder, he suddenly let's me go for NO reason whatsoever, I come here and you start screaming that I'm Karai and then you punch me?! WHAT THE-"

"Karai's a shapeshifter!" Raph blurted out.

"What?!"

"It's true!" She looked at me shocked, as if only recognising my presence.

"Look April..Karai had shifted to look like you. She's been here months and we didn't know it! She's done something to Donatello, and he's too depressed to even talk to us.." I say,tears suddenly filling my eyes.

She gets up, her ginger ponytail swishing ever so slightly. I never really noticed what she was wearing until now, and considering I was taking bloods and she's been here for how many hours now, how did I not notice that?

She wore a yellow jersey, dark blue shorts and black converse. Plain, but pretty nevertheless.

And yeah, at a time like this I'd be looking at some girl's clothes. Wow I'm a horrible person..

I was wearing my navy tracksie bottoms, light pink converse and my pink and white half-zip over my pink number 16 jersey.

[AN;a half zip is a light cardigan,but the zip starts from your lower chest and up. It has a high collar and is quite silky to touch&I forgot to mention, Hannah and the Turtles are 16 in this :D]

She went to walk past me, but Raph stopped her.

"I don't think it's such a good idea to be near him right now." Raph said, knowing she was going to see Donatello.He put his arm across the doorway before she could leave.

"I need to see him." April pulled Raph's arm down.

"April, he's scared of you." I said in attempt to stop her.