Chapter 2

Waking up in the morning and seeing Oliver next to me, was the best thing to wake up to. I smiled and admired every single thing about him. I put my hands into his hair and messed with it, since I knew I wouldn't be able to see him again until two months. "I don't know what I'm gonna do without you," I whispered sadly. I saw it was 6:30 so I got up and dressed into a big sweater, leggings, and a pair of uggs. Before going outside, I made myself hot chocolate and grabbed a nice little cozy blanket.

Sitting outside on the porch, I enjoyed the cool breeze while drinking hot chocolate and reading Eleanor and Park. I heard the door open and saw it was Nick drinking hot chocolate. "Good morning," he yawned tiredly. "Good morning, lameo." "So.. Oliver is leaving on tour tomorrow?" I nodded "Mhmm." "You're sad aren't you? I mean you shouldn't be.. he's finally living his dreams. Plus you'll see him again and have a little baby Sykes running around." I smile "Yeah, I just want him to be happy."

    The house door opened again, and this time it was a sleepy looking Oliver. "Well.. I'll talk to you later," Nick said while going back inside. Oliver sat down next to me, looking down "I'm gonna miss you." I wrapped my arm around his and laid my head on his shoulder "I'm gonna miss you too, Oli." He put his hand on my stomach "I'm so happy we're gonna be a family. And I can't wait to spend my life with you." I smiled and put my hand on Olivers "Me too." He got up and put out his hand for me to grab "Let's get ready to go to the doctors so we can check up on the baby." I grabbed his hand and got up, getting ready to leave to the appointment.

    "Your baby is doing good so far. And it's healthy," the doctor smiled at Oliver and I. "Okay, when do we find out the gender for the baby?" Oliver asked. "Not until it's five months," the doctor answered. "Alright.. how many weeks is it?" I asked. "About 2 weeks." Then Oliver and I nodded. "Just make sure you're not stressed, that's not good for the baby. Make sure to get enough sleep and make sure to eat healthy!" The doctor reminded me. "Okay, thank you so much!" I smiled brightly. Then Oliver and I both walked out of the hospital.

Oliver pushed me on the swing back and fourth, as the breeze was hitting me. "Let's have a race!" Oli smirked. "You know I would beat your ass!" I laughed. "Nope, I'm gonna win, baby girl." "I'm not so sure about that." "Love.. you're about to find out right now," Oli winked at me, getting on the swing. While I began swinging higher and higher, I realized that Oli was losing. "HA! See, I'm winning." He had a devilish grin on "Let's see.. How about now?" He grabbed my swing quickly, which caused me to slow down. "YOU LITTLE SHIT! I WAS TOTALLY WHOOPING YOUR ASS!" Oli jumped off of his swing, then I got off of mine. Then we decided to go back to his house to relax.

"I love your fucking bed," I said while laying down in Olivers bed. "But you love me more, right?" He frowned. I stayed quiet and answered uncertain "Uh.. Yeah. Sure!" Oliver pouted "That's mean.." Wrapping my arms around Oli, I told him "I'm playing. You know I love you more." Oli smirked at me "Let's go swimming." I gave Oli a confused look "You have a swimming pool?" He laughs "Yeah.." I smiled "Okay, lets go get my swim suite."

"Jump in babe!" I chuckled at the sight of Oliver on a pizza slice floaty. "What's so funny?" He said while drinking a soda. "I don't think I can take you serious, especially since you're on a pizza floaty." He chortled "Just come in, babe!" As I slowly got inside the warm water, he came closer to me and presses our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around him "Fuck MaryJane, I don't know how long I can stay away from you," he whispered while giving me multiple kisses. I smiled "Well you're gonna have to wait, don't you.."

    "You burnt the cookies, Oli!" He laughs "Well.. atleast we know I can't bake or cook for shit." I chuckle, then yawned "I'm getting tired Oliver.. but I don't wanna sleep because then you're gonna have to leave in the morning." "It's okay.. I'll always call and FaceTime you, okay? I promise." I nod but still frowned, at the thought of Oliver leaving me tomorrow. "Now, get on my back!" Following Oliver's order, he carried to his bed.

    As Oliver laid me down on his bed, he laid beside me, until I got on top of him "Woah. Well hello there.." We both chuckle until I pecked Oliver's lips "Promise me you won't talk to other girls, or flirt with them on tour. And make sure nothing happens to you. I can't lose you," I say while putting out my pinkie. Then Oliver stuck out his pinkie, both pinkie promising "I promise I won't, love. You're the only one I want to be with and I wanna be here for you and the baby. I'll be extra careful.." I lay next to Oli and we both cuddle with each other. "Goodnight MaryJane.. I love you," he kisses the top of my forehead "Goodnight Oliver, and I love you too.. Can you sing me to sleep?" He nods and starts singing me to sleep "My head is haunting me and my heart feels like a ghost.. I need to feel something, cause I'm still so far from home.. Cross your heart and hope to die promise me you'll never leave my side."