Chapter 12

I slowly opened my eyes to see Oliver on the other side of the bed. I checked the time and saw it was 12:41PM. I then sat on top of Oli, since I don't weigh much I shouldn't be crushing him. I pecked his cheek "Wake up sleepy head." He groans "What the hell? Amanda?" I got off of him quickly. "What the fuck Oli? Who the hell is Amanda?" He gets up quickly and looks nervous "My old Bestfriend." "Why the hell did you call me Amanda?" I gave him a confused look. "Because...because she always use to say 'Wake up sleepy head." I look down "Oh..sorry." "You don't have to be sorry you did nothing wrong. I love you." He kisses my forehead looking guilty. I smiled weakly "I love you too." I was confused, why wouldn't Oli tell me about this "Amanda" girl. My thoughts were interrupted by Oliver receiving a phone call and he finally answered it.

I had put on a white t-shirt, light blue ripped jeans, and maroon high top old skool vans. I was about to put my hair up until Oli said "Leave it down, I like it down. But I mean you look nice with it up or down," he smiled wide. I smiled and left my hair straight. "So who called you?" I asked Oli. "The guys wanted to have band practice and just chill afterwards, you should come!" I had realized that I had to go to therapy in half an hour "I have therapy in half and hour, but I'll go after?" "Okay it's just gonna be at Jordan's house." "Alright, can you drive me to therapy class?" Oli smiles at me "Of course love, anything for you. Let's go."

      "My mom will pick me up and I'll just tell her to drop me off at Jordan's." I stood outside Oliver's car. "Okay, see you later baby. I love you." "I love you too Oli." I entered the building and checked in with the assistant. I had remembered that this was only like my 5th time coming in because I've been so busy. "Hi MaryJane. Come inside my office," my therapist told me.

We had both sat down and she began writing something down on her clipboard "So how are you feeling today?" I smiled "I feel quite good. Oliver is back and he's been hanging out with me." She nods "Are you still getting hate?" "No, it's settled down really." "Well, have you been feeling sad a lot." "No, I feel like I'm getting all better. I just have to surround myself with positive things." "So no more nightmares?" She asked. "No, they stopped." She smiles "Well I'm glad to talk to you again. It's been a while." "Yeah, it's been a while. I've just been busy with School, the baby, and Oli." "Have you thought about the future and having a job yet?" I shook my head "Nope, Oli is gonna make a clothing line and I'm gonna model after I have the baby is born." She smiles "Well, it seems like your more happy. That's good. Surround yourself with positive things." "Yeah I know."

"How was therapy sweetie?" My mom asked while I entered the car. "It was good. Therapy has helped me a lot actually." "That's good honey. I'm happy for you." "Yeah, mom can you drop me off at Jordan's house to see the boys play?" "Alright, just remember to come home early."

"Do you want some pizza?" Jordan asked. "No thanks, I'm not hungry." Jordan seems like a sweet and nice guy. I wouldn't mind being friends with him. "So Jordan are you talking to a special girl?" I moved my eyebrows up and down. He choked on his pizza and laughed really hard "No, not yet. Hopefully I will." "You will don't worry." "Do you and Oliver know when your having the baby?" He asked. "I think we're having it in July. But we're getting an ultrasound in like a month or so to find out the gender." He nods "I hope it's a girl so I can make sure no one hurts her. If someone does I'll drop kick their ass." I start laughing "You'll be like the over protective uncle." "Just making sure no one breaks my niece or nephews heart."

Jordan and I walked into his living room and saw the boys playing just dance 2015. "I would so kick all your asses." "Oh really?" Oli adds. "Damn right I would. Even though I'm pregnant I would beat your asses." "Let's see what you got," Mat says.

Oli had chosen the song 'Best song ever' by One Direction and we had begun playing. "Oh fuck I'm really gonna record this!" Lee laughed. "Don't you fucking dare!" Oli said. "Hey! Let'a put it on YouTube," Jordan added. "EVEN BETTER! Our fans would love this," Matt replied. I had to admit Oli was good but come on I was like a pro on this game. We had finished the song and turns out I won "FUCK YEAH! In your face!" Oli frowns "YOU CHEATER!" "I didn't cheat! It's not my fault I got more skills then you!" I laughed. "Who else wants to play with the champion?" "ME!" Jordan said. "It's on!" I laughed.

After playing a couple of more games we had left and Oliver dropped me off at my house.

"Goodnight love," Oli pecked my lips. "Goodnight syko, I'll see you at school." He nods. I entered the house and got ready to go to bed.

Nick had entered my room "What's up?" I asked. He shrugged "Just wanted to ask you something." "Like?" "How do you get a girl to like you?" I started laughing nonstop and I saw Nick was getting upset "I'm being serious!" "Okay, Okay. You get a girl to like you by being yourself, don't act different when your with your friends and she comes up to you to talk, text/call her first, always compliment her. And lastly don't treat her like shit." He nods "Okay thanks!" "Goodnight loser," I laughed. "HEY! That's mean! Goodnight weirdo." I laughed and got ready to go to sleep.