Chapter 16

||MARYJANE'S POV||

"MaryJane! Wake up. Mom is here with the food," I heard a voice. I groan and slowly opened my eyes. I had saw it was Nick. "What time is it?" I ask. I've always hated taking naps, whenever I would take a nap I would wake up confused and feel like total shit. "It's almost 7PM," Nick replied. I've been sleeping for a couple of hours I thought in my head. "You look really tired. Well, come on let's go eat." "Uh..Nick can you bring it to me?" "Why?" I shrug "I feel..really really tired. And don't have the strength to go get it." "Okay, I'll be right back."

Nick and my mom had sat on my bed. We were all eating In & Out while watching Journey 2 The Mysterious Island. "Do you want to go to therapy tomorrow?" My mom asked. I stood quiet "Maybe.. I don't know yet. Depends how I feel." She nods and we continue eating our food while watching the movie. All I could think about right now was, what was Oliver doing right now? Sleeping with another girl? Was he hanging with the guys? Was he at the beach? Was he drinking? But then I tried ignoring it because I would start feeling sick again.

     The movie had finished and I just wanted to sleep. I couldn't feel anything I just felt numb. "Goodnight sweetie," my mom hugged me. "Goodnight.." Nick and my mom left the room. I shut my eyes and tried sleeping before I stay up overthinking.

Next morning..

     "So did you want to go to therapy?" My mom asked. I shook my head "No.. I don't feel very well." "Alright, you look tired and you look like you didn't sleep." She was right. I couldn't sleep. I woke up around 3AM and stayed up reading. I wouldn't be surprised if I started getting bags under my eyes. I sighed, I can't be too stressed. It won't be good for the baby. But I mean it's not easy? I laughed. Especially knowing that 'the love of my life' cheated on me. I realized I have to eat and sleep more too If I want this baby to be well and healthy.

Why is having a baby so hard? I couldn't wait to go to the doctors to go get a ultra sound in a couple of months to see what gender the baby is. But the thing is.. I wanted Oli to be there. I was expecting him to be there by my side knowing if our baby was a boy or girl, knowing that Oliver would be beside me during that great moment. But now I don't even know if Oliver would be there. I just needed time to think, think if I should forgive him for what he did to our baby and me.

||OLIVER'S POV||

I felt someone licking my face on the couch "MaryJane? What are you doing?" I groaned. I opened my eyes slowly to see it was Dylan licking me "Oh.. hey bud," I said while petting Dylan. I looked at my wrist and saw it was all red and there was huge cuts. I began hearing my phone ringing and answered it without even looking at the caller ID. "What the fuck mate!" I heard a voice and realized it was Mat. "Oh h-.." "We called you more than 5 times! We didn't even get to have band practice." "Well fuck, sorry. I had woken up really late. I didn't get much sleep," I lied. I didn't want them knowing I drank my pain away because they would ask me lots of questions. "We're coming over you wanker," Mat said. "Uh wait what. When?" I said quickly. "We're on our way now. See you less than 10 minutes," then he ended the call.

   I got up quickly and put away the bottle of Jack Daniels. Then, I went to take some pills for this hangover. After, I changed into some sweats and a long sleeve that had some holes to cover the cuts. I ran the bathroom and brushed my teeth to get rid of the alcohol breath.

I heard the door bell ring and I opened the door to see the guys. "Hey mate," Jordan said. "Hey.." "Where's MaryJane?" Vegan asked. I looked down "Oh..Uh. I think we're done.." "What the fuck happened Oli?" Mat said. We all sat down on the couch and I buried my face into my hands. "Someone fucking told her.. I.. I messed up. She's pissed at me. She threw her phone and it shattered.. Now I can't talk to her. I told her I was so fucking sorry but it wasn't enough," I started tearing up. "I'm .. Sorry. I really am. I fucked it up. I told her.. I was drunk," Jordan said panicking. I felt the anger rush through me "WHAT THE FUCK JORDAN!" I yelled. "OLIVER! Calm down. She should have known! She's having your fucking baby Oliver! How do you think she feels?" Lee said. "How the fuck am I suppose to fix this!" "You can't Oliver. Your just going to have to give her some space.. She probably doesn't want to talk to you right now," Vegan patted my back. I sniffled "I.. I guess." Jordan stayed quiet for the rest of the talk. I guess he really did feel bad, but I mean they are right. I should have told her. But now she's pissed at me, I don't know how to fix this.

     "Well mate, let's go to my house and play some video games?" Mat asked. I shook my head "I think I'll just stay home and chill with Dylan." "Nopeeee! Your coming with us!" Lee pulled my arm to stand me up. "Now go change into some real clothes! You look like a bum," Mat said. I rolled my eyes and went to my room to get some jeans.

     "Why didn't we just play fucking video games at my house?" I groaned. "Because we want you to get out of your house," Jordan replied to me. "Do you have any beer?" I asked. "Yeah, let me bring you guys some." Mat came over and handed us all a beer. "We should just watch a movie instead," Vegan said taking a sip of his beer. "I guess, let's watch 22nd Jump Street."

||MARYJANE'S POV||

        "So you haven't talked to Oliver?" Josh asked. I nod my head "Yeah, but we argued. I told him that I need to think about it. I'm just so confused you know?" I took a bite of my French fry. "Yeah I understand," Evelyn said laying down on Josh's shoulder. I had hung out with Tyler, Josh, and Evelyn all day today. We had went to the movies earlier. But, now we were just talking in the diner right now. "So are you gonna buy a new phone?" Tyler asked. "Yeah, maybe tomorrow. I still can't believe I just threw my phone, I'm so stupid." "We all make mistakes, your not stupid bean," Evelyn frowned.

     "You guys were right, milkshakes do make you feel better," I took a sip of my milkshake. Tyler laughed "I told you." "They usually help me," Josh shrugs. "We should go golfing!" Evelyn said excitedly. I thought about it "Hmmm.. That does sound fun." "Let's go then!" Josh said. "Hold up!! Let me finish these fries and my milkshake," I laughed. "Aw alright," Tyler frowned.

       "What the hell Josh! You never told me you got hit in the forehead with a golf ball before!" Evelyn said hugging Josh. Josh was discussing about the time when he was in 7th grade and how he was golfing then got hit on the forehead. I saw Evelyn and Josh hugging and they were so cute together. "I remember that time! I was dying of laughter," Tyler said laughing. Josh gasped "Because you were the one who hit me!" Evelyn and I looked at each other and started laughing really hard. "Hey! It's not funny!" Josh frowned. Evelyn hugged Josh and gave him a sad face while thing to hold in the laughter "I'm sorry Jishwa!" "Its okay, at least I know you love me even though I got hit in the forehead with a golf ball."

     We had continued golfing and when it was Evelyn's turn she had swung her golf ball too hard which caused it to go into the water "YIKES GOTTA BLAST." The water wasn't as deep because it was a water fountain. Tyler and Josh both looked at each other and smiled "WE GOT IT!" They both said at the same time. Tyler and Josh gave me their phone then jumped into the fountain.

    "What the hell are you guys doing?" I say while laughing. "Uh.. Getting the golf ball?" Tyler says while holding the golf ball. "ITS FUCKING COLD!!" Josh yells. "Get out babe! Before you get sick," Evelyn had her hand out so Josh can grab on but then then Josh pulls her into the water. "What the hell Josh!" She looks at him angry while crossing her arms. "You guys are so goofy! And Evelyn is going to kill you!" I say. "No she won't! She loves me too much," Josh responds grinning. "That is true," Evelyn laughs. They all got out of the water soaking wet but Josh takes Tyler's phone out of my hand and grabs the tip of it while holding it over the fountain. "Ooo I'm gonna drop it," Josh laughs. "If you drop it I'm gonna laugh really hard Josh!" I say. "Josh give it back! You bean!" Tyler says while trying to get it but Josh pushes him away.

      I loved hanging out with Evelyn, Josh, and Tyler. They were all goofy and fun. I'm so glad I have them as friends. I don't know what I would do if I hadn't met them. I know for sure though that if I didn't meet them I would probably be a loner and be watching movies while eating alone.

     "Take my hand, take my whole life too..'Cause I can't help falling in love with you..Cause I can't help falling in love with you..But I can't help falling in love...with you," Tyler sings while playing the ukulele. I wipe the tears off "Fuck, that just messed with my feelings," I sniffled. We all were at the beach sitting around a fire so they can dry off after jumping in the fountain. It was pretty nice hearing Tyler sing and the waves crashing. Evelyn had her head laying down on Josh's legs. I sort of really wish I had a beer right now so I can drink all my pain away. But I can't. I won't hurt this baby, I want to protect it and be a good mom. With or without Oliver. "I love the beach," I breathed in the fresh air. "Me too.. It's relaxing. And a nice get away from the world you know?" Josh replies. I soon realize that Evelyn was sleeping on Josh's lap. "Yeah, this is the same beach Oli asked me out," I laughed while looking down on my lap. It became quiet and I heard Tyler say "Give it time.."